Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

WINNER POST

Good morning everyone...

Last Monday for the Magnolia Blog hop I had  the cute little Magnolia golfer up for grabs and told you that I would pick the winner today!! So here we go......

The WINNER of the cute little Magnolia Golfer up for grabs from the comments on April 16, 2012 post. I have randomly picked my winner. Thank you everyone for playing along with me!
I used Random.org to pick my winner.
  
 
CONGRATS sweetie!!!! 
Please use my email me button on my side bar and send me your info so that I can get your candy posted to you!
 *******************************
Did you know the new Whimsy Stamps Magazine will be this Wednesday April 25th?
It will be issue #8 and a free publication magazine!!! It's jammed packed with tons of tutorials and inspiration by the Whimsy Stamps magazine staff designers, rubber and digital designers, and guest designers.
 I have a few little sneak peeks for you today. Just to wet your appetite. Or I hope to anyway!


Wishing you all love, happiness, and inky fingers.
Thanks for stopping by today!!!

 Photobucket

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Maria.

missstamper said...

Congratulations Maria!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Congrats Maria on your new stamp. joann sassy raggedy