Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

OWH Challenge & Michelle's Scrapbooking and More

Operation Write Home is celebrating their birthday this month. So Michelle at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More decide to join in fun and help celebrate with a challenge on her blog.
ANYTHING GOES..
So that everyone can join in the fun.
You can find all of the info HERE on Michelle's Blog.
COME AND JOIN THE FUN!!!

image is CC DESIGNS Birthday Gretel Michelle has CC Design stamps for sale in the store. This one just happens to be out of stock right. :o(
papers: Cosmo Cricket, Fancy Pants,MME Core'dination Core Cardstosk
Embellies: ribbons, pearls and paper flowers
I have colored my image with my Copic Markers and added stickles to a few places on the image for a bit of sparkle. I have cut my image out with my Spellbinder Oval. You can find the Copic Markers , stickles and the spellbinders in Michelle's store.


I have used a beautifully busy sketch done by Gry over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp
A few more challenges I would like to enter my card into:
Some Odd Girl - Stitching
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes
Ellephantastic - Here Come the Girls
One Stop Crafts - Girlie
My Sheri Crafts - Stitching
Thank you for stopping by today!!
I would love to see you join us with the challenge.. REMEMBER ANYTHING GOES!! There are great prizes, just drop by Michelle's Scrapbooking and More blog to see all about it!


Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

20 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥

Riet said...

So beautiful card Janiel,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sissi4477 said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, Janiel. So cute.I really love it.

Hugs

Sebrina

Joey said...

Janiel this is beautiful hunny, Love those colours together. Joey x

Unknown said...

Thanks jan for helping highlight Operation Write Home!!

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous, love all the ribbons and sparkles. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Sandy said...

That is one gorgeous card - I love everything about it and I know I am gonna use that sketch!!
Sandy

Robin McK said...

Everything is so beautiful! Love the layout and the stitching - just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Some Odd Girl!

Jill said...

Pretty pretty card, beautiful colours and such an interesting background as well. Thanks for playing at Ellephantastic. Jill

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Janiel and what a cute image.
luv
Debby

Sarah Rice said...

how pretty! love the use of ribbon

thanks for stitching with us at some odd girl

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Beautiful colors! LOVE that ribbon and your stitching is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!
Hugs,
M

Lori Aragon said...

I ADORE this Janny! Fabulous coloring and image! I love what you've done with the sketch :)

Have a great week!
Love n hugs,
Lori

Anita Scroggins said...

Hey Chica! How are you???? I am so loving not going to work every day!!!!! Hope the weather is cooler where you are these days :o) Love the card!

Unknown said...

Hi Janiel!
What a lovely and colourful card! Cute image and great coloring!

Hugs,
Renata

Michelle said...

Very pretty card, love the image and the papers. thanks for joining us for this months challenge at Ellephantastic.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x

Jilly said...

Such a pretty card, beautiful colours and such an interesting background as well. Happy to hear that you playing at Ellephantastic. How wonder to work in background.
upc code

Juls said...

gorgeous!!!! I LOVE her sparkly balloons!!! Hugs Juls

Uma said...

lovely, I especially like the big bow, thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Sheri said...

Such pretty colors and fabulous coloring!

Thanks for joining our "Sew Simple" challenge this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)