Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Little Darlings Fall New Release Sneek Peek

Love To Stamp has a new Little Darlings fall release. This weekend and coming week the DT has sneak peeks of the adorable new releases. So make sure to check the Love To Stamp Store Blog.

Today I am showing you "Autumn Friends:"
This image is so fun for all of those Fall type cards.



I hope you are all enjoying the Fall weather! It has cooled down here a bit and it's so nice not to have over 100 degrees to deal with. LOL...

papers: MME, DCWV and Bazzill cardstocks
image: Autumn Friends by Little Darlings I have coloered my image with copic markers.
embellies: autumn button with twine, ribbon, pearl brads, bakers twine, DooHickney heart swirl.
I have inked and sewn my card.




A few Challenges I would like to enter my card into:





Thanks for stopping by today!!

I am still not blogging much due to health things. So I am sorry if you feel that I have forgotten you.. I HAVEN'T.. Just can't get there to leave you comments at this time. :o(



HUGS, JANIEL

20 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cute card Janiel! The images are colored up so perfectly....very inspiring...
Have another crafty weekend!

Louise said...

Hi Janiel!
WOW! Love this cute card you made featuring this awesome cute pair :)
Stunning fall colours and amazingly beautiful colouring :)

Hugs and wishes for a great weekend :)

martina's kaartjes said...

what a fab card ! love the automn colors
greetings, martina
x

angel said...

ƚliczna!
Cute!

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card!!! Love your sketch, and that image is adorable!!!
audrey

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous, Janiel! Love your design and pretty paper combination. Awesome coloring too hunny! big hugs, Angela

Dobra said...

Very beautifully painted stamp
Done a magnificent piece of paper with a beautiful stamp.
I really like it

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. Beautifully coloured and the papers match soooooooooo well :-)
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxx

angelwhispers said...

Such a cute imgae Janiel and you have shown it off so beautifully!!

Hope you are well and that you have a great weekend! Love Chanelle xxx

Outi said...

Great card with the cutest of stamps! Thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs, Outi
http://pappersgalen.blogspot.com/

auntbeespickles said...

What a sweet image! Wow, I love it! So cute and love how you polka dotted her shirt. Great creativity!
Hugs, Sarah

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, such a cute image and coloured so perfectly! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting for all Seasons...

Lia said...

This card is sooo nice!! I love it!
Love, Lia

nessy said...

oh janiel what an adorable card ~ amazing colouring and perfect details!! ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Janiel. Love that sweet image and the beautiful colours you've used.

Sorry I've not been round to see you but my broadband connection is so slow that sometimes I can hardly visit anyone.

Look after yourself,

Kat xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sophie said...

Adorable card!!!!

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the Autumn colours!!! Hugs Juls

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Wow this card is absolutely stunning, I love everything about it. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Pennys and good luck Julie DT

Jen Nelson said...

simply stunning
thanks for joining us this week with our fall colours challenge
Jen xx
Crafting for All Seasons