Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS from MY HOUSE TO YOURS and BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!

Hello everyone!!!!!
Just popping in today with some photos of some of my decorations I have up for Christmas and the candy winner from last friday.
NOW THE PHOTOS ARE NOT GOOD ONES!!!
But you will get the idea. LOL...
Wishing you all a
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY HOUSE TO YOURS!!!

This is the tree I have in the back side of my living room/formal dining area.
I tried to get a few photos of some of the pretty glass ornaments on the tree but it didn't work.
:o(
So you will just have to look at it from a far.

Here is the foraml dining table with my Christmas China all set up.
If you look in the back you will see that the serving cart has a cute little Santa holding bears. Well, I painted the Santa about 25 years ago. It's a fun little candy bowl that my boy's love! Can't have Christmas without it!! LOL.. If I forget to put it out the boy's will ask where it is..
It is something that they have grown up with. You know it's funny how at Christmas time you have memories of things and you have to have them or Christmas is not Christmas. Well that Santa is one of them for my boy's.

Next is a few of my favorite Christmas time rag dolls I have in the living room around my piano.

First is my snowman. Yes About 15 years ago I was so into making rag dolls and this is one of them. I made it from muslin and country fabrics. I have hand painted the face. I use to hand paint the faces of all my rag dolls. I shoes are also painted on.
I love this little snowman. It brings back the memories of those years in my life and just how many rag dolls I did make back then. This one is about 13 inches tall.









As you can see next I have a stuffed rag doll Santa that I have also made during that time of my life. It also stands about 13 inches tall.



Next here I have my favorite ragdoll!!! Yes she is a gingerbread sweetie!!
I LOVE GINGERBREAD anything!! I collect them. LOL....
Next you will see that I have my wooden blocks that I made last year with my Sugar Nellie
stamps. I have spelled the word JOY with them. Then if you look close you will see on my very cute real little tree that a SPECIAL PERSON sent to me this year in the mail I have my Magnolia TILDA ornament.
I have this little tree set up in the little nook in the eat in kitchen.




Then next to my eat in kitchen/family tv room I have my country type gingerbread/candy cane tree set up. I wish I could get some good photos of this tree as the ornaments on it as so cute.!!!Many of them I have handmade myself and they are so special to me and my boy's.
The only ornaments on this tree are Gingerbread and candy candy type ornaments.

Well I hope you enjoyed the every quick Christmas Decoration tour!!
I am sure that you all have came to see who the winner is of the surprise gift box.
Well I won't keep you waiting any longer.

True Random Number Generator
Min:1 Max: 45
Result: 39
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
So LUCKY #39 is
by my count on the post...
Lesley!!!
CONGRATS!!
Please email me with your snail mail address so that I can get your goodies sent out to you.
I have shopping to do for the next few days so I won't be back with a posting until Thursday for Color Create Challenge.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!!!!!
Photobucket

19 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Oh please come make my house ready for christmas too...
(it will involve a lot of cleaning too but also some more decorating..)

NGCARDS said...

Oh Janiel your house is absolutely gorgeous, I am so jealous I wish mine was like this! xxx

dolcreations said...

Janiel thank-you so much for inviting us into your home to see all your wonderful decorations! It's beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday! I am off tomorrow to take my daughter to the airport...she is off to Florida for 2 weeks.I will miss her at Christmas, and my son is in Cuba with my dad! But he will be home for Christmas! Once again, your decorations and your trees are GORGEOUS!

Diane said...

Oh my goodness,what nice trees and decorations!
Love your ragdolls!!! They are beautiful!!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Janiel,
Wonderful house decortions. Everything looks so pretty. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Debbie said...

Merry Christmas to you too Janiel. Your house decorations look Stunning, when I do mine tomorrow I hope they are half as nice and I will be happy.
Have a lovely time and look in on you after the event. I will have had my big 50 Birthday on Christmas Day too, so will be a year older, just hope it's a year wiser too!!!
Debbiexx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Janiel. Your decorations are absolutely gorgeous. I admired your JOY wooden letters when you made them and they look so pretty with your other decorations. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and congratulations to the winner of your candy. Donna

Kat said...

Hi Janiel, thank you for sharing your Christmas trees and all these wonderful decorations with us. It all looks amazing. Not much decorating here, still too busy making cards. My own fault of course!

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family.

Hugs Kat xx

Joey said...

Janielyour Christmas Decorations are so pretty, I love the sentimental ordanments the best so many treasured memories. Have a wonderful Christmas hunny. Joey.xx

Mary Lou said...

Oh Janiel~~thanks for the xmas tour~~magnificent home Hun!!!
Love it all!!
Congrats to winner~~Enjoy!!
Blessings and Happiness in 2011 Dear:)

Unknown said...

What a nice and beautiful decorated house you have. Wish you a very merry christmas!
Ageeth x

Sharon said...

Hi Janiel... how beautiful are these pics... just love the way you've decorated your home for Christmas... thanks for sharing with us. Your rag dolls are amazing... you are so talented... Happy Holidays to you and yours, Sharon

FitterTwit said...

Janiel... your house is wonderful. Those rag dolls are WONDERFUL!!!! Congrats Lesley!

angelique (anlou) said...

janiel what a gorgeous decoration
i don't do christmas deco this year
because we getting a new home
but next year i hope to make it as gorgeous as by you
congrats to the winner
hugs angelique

Grenouille Greetings said...

You are a beautiful home maker, Janiel! From what I can see of your house, it was already very lovely before Christmas but, my oh my, your decorations are blissful! I, too, wish that some of your photographs had been more zoomed in so that I could see all of your pretties close up. I love your stand alone arrangements on the tables etc. Absolutely divine! Hugs, Lesley

Oh - and of course ..."yipee" I won your candy! There is an e-mail on the way!

Shazza said...

your house looks so festive, I have nothing done yet. Cute rag dolls too.
Congrats to Lesely x

Diamond Doll said...

Hi Janiel, your house, christmas Tree, and decorations are just fabulous.
Have a great Christmas.
9hugs)
Trish (-:

Sharon said...

Oh Janiel your home looks beautiful! So much love and care in all your special pieces :)
Have a fabulous Christmas!

Sharon x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Janiel, what a home, wish mine looked like that, and all your gorgeous creations in it too, beautiful and so special,
Have a lovely Christmas hun with lots of love and happiness, Hugs Liz xx