Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Spoonful of Sugar Challenge #49

Good morning,
It's Friday!! Yippeeeeee YAY!!!
Did I ever tell you all that I love Friday's?? Sorry that I haven't gotten my cards posted very well this week. I seem to have a ton of things to get done and not much time to do it in. I have also had computer problems but that is all fixed now.

I have a card here today that I have done for Spoonful of Sugar Tuesday Challenge #49. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shades of color in these papers that I have put together.

Wishing you all a BLESSED weekend.
janny
RECIPE
papers:
bazill card stocks, S.E.I., 3bugsinarug,Autumn Leaves
Stamps: Tilda with sunflower by Magnolia
Ink: Memento, watercolors pencils and copic markers to color , misc. inks, to shade with
bellies: Stamp'in UP ribbon, brads, Jolee butterfly, pearls, satin ribbon from stash
ALL OF MY CARDS ARE STITCHED INSIDE AND OUT.......

3 comments:

carol said...

what a fab card, love that cute little tilda, the colours are great, left a little something on my blog for you, have a nice weekend, x carol

Greg B said...

Hi Jan,
I have just come over to vsit you and thank you for following the Incy Wincy Design Challenge Blog. I personally very much appreciate it and I hope to see you for the first competition on the 11th of May. Thanks Greg B
Whistling Crafter

Beata Ewa said...

Stunning, beautiful card, such a cute motif! Love it!

Hugs, Beata