Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Friday Sketchers challenge #50.


Good Saturday afternoon,

It's been a great day so far!!! I have been in my little studio all morning playing away!! (as my hubby would say) I have completed a card for Friday Sketchers challenge #50. It is a very cute sketch and for me it came together very quick and easy. Some of the sketches just seem to not work for me and some of them I have to work at. :o) But, then I guess that is why it is called a challenge. HUH??? I have made this card for my Mom's Birthday and just got it in the mail and now posting it here. Fingers are crossed that she don't stop by my blog before she gets it in the mail.
I normally have not posted insides to my cards but today I will as you won't find this one on ebay or esty.

Wishing you all and VERY WONDERFUL weekend. Hope you get a lot of fun stuff done.
Enjoy and hugs,
janny

RECIPE
papers: bazill card stocks, Creative Imaginations,Creating Keepsakes, 3bugsinarugStamps: sitting Tilda by Magnolia, clear words by InkadinkadoInk: Memento, watercolors pencils and copic markers to color , misc. inks, to shade with
bellies: Stamp' in UP ribbon, brads, mini pearls, button, thread, prima flowers, stickles
ALL OF MY CARDS ARE STITCHED INSIDE AND OUT.......

4 comments:

Murielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sparkle and Flourish said...

This is wonderful. I love the colours work so well together. I am adore the matching envelope..what a marvellous idea. The inside is as stunning as the outside. Your Mum will be so pleased with this. Judy x

Beth said...

This is beautiful! I love the colour scheme and all the stitching! The envelope and inside of the card are stunning too!
Beth xx

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card both inside and out. Love the colour combo and how you've matched the flowers to the paper.

Glenda