Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Magnolia-licious November Interactive Tag Hop

Hello Everyone.. and welcome to the
Magnolia-licious November Blog hop!!
I am so excited to show you my little interactive tags today!!
My post has a ton of photos today and a little video to show you just how the little tags work.
But before I show you. I need to tell you if you have hopped here from the lovely JANE JOHNSON'S blog then you are right on track. If not you will want to hop over to the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog HERE
 Now here we go on to my Christmas present pull tags.
 Make sure to read all of the post as NOT to miss the different chances/ways to win!!


This first photo you will find that it has the candy canes to count along the way of your hopping. Then remember to email your answer to Suzanne by December 29th for the drawing. You could win a 50.00 GC to the Magnolia-licious Store!! You will find her email address on the  Magnolia-licious Highlites blog.
A special treat this month. We have the Challenge blog DT joining us for the hop. So you will get double the fun and creative ideas! 
Remember you can always click on my photos to make them bigger. 

Colored with my Copic Markers. 
Side view to see the 3-d effect.
 As you can see I have lots of lift on my little tag. I have the top with a hanging tassel to attach to the gift it.  It is also what pulls out the extra tag. I have used my Spellbinders oval and my Martha Stewart snowflake punch.




The tag pulled out so that you can see the To: and From: on it. I have done those on my computer. The pull out tags I have used the Sizzix tag. It's really fun to have the tag pop from both the top and the bottom! I seen a card done this way on the net somewhere and decided that I would try and see if I could figure out just how to do it with a tag. In my own style and way. And I am so loving just how these turned out.
Before we move on to the next tag.  
Have you seen the NEW Nativity stamps from Magnolia-licious??? They are adorable!
Also check out the new colored images that Magnolia-licious has for each of the new stamps in the new collections. They are all colored by DT members and show off the image to give you an idea of how to color them.

 TILDA WITH PIGLING

Magnolia Tilda's Lace die has been used on this tag and can be found at Magnolia-licious.


Side view to see the 3-d effect. 
To put my tags together I have used Scor-tape. It is a very strong tape and easy to use. Can be found at Magnolia-licious or at Scor-pal.

The tag pulled out so that you can see the To: and From: on it. This one I have the inside pull out the same size as the outer shell. I found that it does make it a bit harder to doing the pulling out. But I do like the way that it turned out.

Okay just below you will find that I tried to do a little video of my pull out tags. Be kind as this is the very first time I have tried to do this and post it.  But in the video you will be able to see just how the cute little Christmas tags slide in and out.

 




 Now leave a comment on this post by Monday December 3, 2012 and you could be my winner of the sweet little TILDA WITH PIGLING shown below:

 (of course you will get the stamp not a colored image)
 


Hope you enjoyed my long post today! I decided not to list all of the items I used on my tags as the post was sooooo long to start with. If you have a question please feel free to email me.

Now hop on over to see what fabulous
creation SUZANNE DEAN at Scrap Biz has to share with you today!


Thanks for stopping by...



43 comments:

Dena said...

Janiel! Sooooo adorable! Seriously, it is a gift AND a tag!!! Gorgeous!
Hugs, Dena
P.S. I know what you mean, life gets in the way of our crafting. Glad you stopped by though!

Christine Dol said...

Wow..I totally agree with Dena, this is a gift!!!!! This is amazing. You have put a huge amount of work into this! I love your little video!

Christina C. said...

OMG....Janiel, your tags are absolutely luscious!!!! Beautiful work designing the tags and coloring the darling images!

Sheri said...

Just stop it! This is way too sweet! Your color choices are too darling for words!! I can't get over how much the whole project just pops right off the screen...and don't even get me started those embellishments! :)

Kelly said...

Fabulous! I love the details, wow a ton of work here but someone is going to love it a lot! Each tag is adorned perfectly with the image you showcased. I love them both.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Your pull out tags are beautiful. I think that they are a present all in themselves!! They are so beautiful. Your coloring is amazing, your embellishments are perfect balance and your tags ROCK!!!

Chris said...

Oh, what pretty tags! I love the ribbon grouping that you have at the top of each tag. Whenever I try to group ribbons, they just look all messy. Yours look wonderful! I also love the little cluster on each tag's lower right. These are delightful, Janiel!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Janiel.

Hugs Riet.xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Just adorable tags. Would of been nice if you could of shared the tutorial on how to do the pull out tags.
Hugs

Only By His Grace said...

OMG!! Janiel, these tags are magical.
They are perfectly made. I love the color combination on the mauve one.
the decorations are so tasteful.
I have to go and make some of these.
Hugs Maz

Denise said...

Great adorable tag....who could ever give it away.

Would love to win the piggy stamp.

Thanks for sharing.

Denise

Unknown said...

These tags are so beautiful! Hugs! Leah Ann

stampingtink said...

So sweet! I love the colors and both tags are so different! Love that sweet little piggie! Thanks for the video! Loved it!

Fleur said...

Wow, these are gorgeous. The details are perfect. Love them
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Donna said...

Very pretty tag!

Madge H. said...

Beautiful! The word "tag" sounds so incredibly inadequate...... how about 'Tag-a-licious". Lots of tag-a-licious goodies on these!
hugz,

scrapperdiane said...

Beautiful

Linda Palmer said...

Janiel, these are fantastic, I love both of your beautiful tags and love all the embellishments you used on them. Great job!

Christy Designs said...

Wow...Love your both tag, beautiful!
Your coloring and designs so fabulous

Sabrina said...

I just absolutely love your tags. They are all so beautiful.


Sabrina

Donna C said...

Such inspiration ! Love all you have done and all your cute embellishments ! Beautiful coloring too !

cabio's craft corner said...

These tags are amazing Jan. Lots of beautiful little details on each of them and the coloring is as wonderful :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

NPurdum56 said...

Those are really cute! I love the slide outs!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness, honey! You never cease to amaze me with your talent for combining papers, patterns, colors, and everything you touch just turns to magnificent art! I adore your tags!!! You are SUCH an inspiration!
hugs, Sharon

LINDA W. said...

Gorgeous tags I love your coloring and the way they pull out
Linda

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janiel
Both are stunning and beautiful tags
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Patti Jo said...

Janiel you always come up with something fabulous and this is fabulous times two!!! Your coloring is perfection and love these sliders.....just too cute! Always a treat to see your creations!

DQ said...

Janiel, your tags are beautiful, love the colouring and the colors you choose for them, stunning!! TFS

Anonymous said...

These tags you created are absolutely gorgeous Janiel! Love the colors and your awesome coloring dear. big hugs, Angela

Cathy Lee said...

These are fabulous, Janiel. Your Tildas are gorgeous and love the different colors you used for each one. Their polkadot dresses are fabulous. Love all the frilly extras.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Norma said...

Danielle, your tags are simply gorgeous!!! Slider tag/card is now on my to-do list. Looks like so much fun to play with. Both tags are beautifully designed. Love the different colour schemes. Awesome coloring of the maggies as always.
Hugs,
Norma

Danielle Champagne said...

Beautiful Janiel, I love all the decorative elements, and the slider idea! I'd love to find a tilda tag on one of my gift, I think I will make myself one LOL So very pretty images of tilda, wonderful colors and elements. Hugs.

Grenouille Greetings said...

There is just tooooooo much prettiness on these cute tags, PQ! They are gorgeous and I love how the pullout at the top works the pull out at the bottom. That's really cool. Gorgeous colour work and lots of lovely embellishment. I love the little Tilda with the piglet! Hope all is well with you, my friend. IMTAP! Hugs, Lesley

Anonymous said...

These are just stunning Janiel, a gift in themselves
hugs Julie P

bdovin said...

Beautiful !!!! So creative

Juliep said...

You never cease to amaze me with your creations and designs. They are so sweet and of course the colors are just so soft and perfect. I love your tags...OK...I love your blog but I think I've mentioned that once or twice. Thank you so much for the inspiration. It makes me want to jump into my craft room and start playing. Well, after I clean it that is. lol

paper fun said...

So sweet. What a great idea to hide the to, from.

Mari

Suzi Mac said...

Amazing Tags Janiel, I love the idea and your video is a perfect way of showing them to their full potential. Your tags are so inspiring.
Hugs
Suzi x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful job on the tags! Love looking at all of your wonderful work!
Daina

marilynwillauer said...

Adorable tags, they are just so sweet. Perfect for little girls!

Eulanda said...

The word WOW just says so much doesn`t it? LOL! These are freakin`amazing Janiel!! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love how vibrant it is. Great ideas too. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs!

Melanie said...

Gorgeous creations!

Greetings from Germany,
Melanie

Karen said...

Wow! Gorgeous tags. Beautifully designed and colored.

Karen