Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Some Moments Are Worth Holding In Your Heart Forever......

HAPPY WEEKEND!!
I have my DT card for
to share with you today.


This week we are playing bingo!
I have used:
(Punches/Dies Flowers/Glitter/Bling)

I hope you will find time to play along with us this week!
I have used #3059 Tilda In Ballet Shoes.  She is just the cutest little thing!! I just love her curly hair!!! I also have used the word LOVE with Hearst on the edge of  image oval. I don't see the number in the store for that one right now but The Magnolia-licious store has Tilda in Ballet Shoes in stock right now!
Magnolia-licious store has lot of things for your stamping needs but most of all a giant inventory of Regular size Magnolia Rubber Stamps and home of the minis. Always fast and friendly service!!

I have colored my images with my copic markers.
embellies: pearls, ribbons, paper flowers, bakers thread, chipboard saying, shipping tag that I have put music paper on, small jewlery tag, gold ballet slippers charm, pearl and bling stick pin.
Tools: sewing machine, Spellbinder oval for my image. Swirls and hearts Doo Hickey.  Also available at Magnolia-licious.
I have inked all of my edges with my distressed inks and adde stickle to the swirls and hearts die punch.


Have you entered my followers candy yet?
You have until April 6th to do so.
You can find it on yesterday's post if you are interested.

 Thanks for stoping by today!!
Wishing you love, happiness and inky fingers.

Photobucket

31 comments:

cebelica said...

Another of your gorgeous cards! I love everything about it! Hugs! xx

Dena said...

So stunning Janiel! The music notes ont he tag are perfect for the little ballerina!
Things are good here, we are putting in a pool and they just did the dig today, so what a mess my yard it, but I can't wait for it to be done!
Hope all is well with you also!!!
Hugs, Dena

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

So sweet!!! Love all the details!

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable Janiel, love the image and gorgeous colouring, love all the pink, so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Catherine said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment....

yvon said...

OMG, this is just stunning. Love the colors and Tilda is so cute in her little dress. Just beautiful.
Enjoy you sunday.
Hugs, Yvon

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Janny! Oh, holy cow! This card is just more than adorable. She is so stinkin' cute and your design is fabulous! Love, love, love everything you've done on this gorgeous card...hugs...Barb <><

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card. Love your colouring.
Sarah-Jane xx

Karen said...

Wow!! SO very gorgeous!! : )

sueincanada said...

Very cute. Love all the small details.

Desire Fourie said...

Packed with gorgeousness. Love the shabby chic style.
Hugs
Desire

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card! Love your coloring!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful, PQ! Love your music paper with this image and your tiny tag cluster. Love everything actually! Hugs, Lesley

Teri said...

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor!! GORGEOUS with a capital "all the letters!!!" Just a stunningly beautiful creation!!! I am in awe!!!! The colors are sooo pretty and all the embellishments are perfect.... your flower arrangement is absolutely adorable, just the right size for the card!!! I can go on and on, but i'm running out of words!!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, love all the details

Di said...

Hi Janiel
Long time no blog, hope you are well and this card is just stunning!!
Hugs Di xxxx

Sandy said...

So very sweet Janiel - your design work is always the best out there!
Sandy

Pam said...

I love this gorgeous pink creation. I'm in awe of your talent.
Hugs....Pam:)

Views From My Scraproom... said...

I LOVE it. It is just so beautiful!

Christina C. said...

What an incredibly gorgeous card!!!!
Tilda is colored magnificently and showcased to perfection!

Anonymous said...

I love this little Tilda, so prescious!
Hugs Julie P

Paula said...

Oh this is just fantastic!! I just love your coloring, you are amazing at it! And the sentiment is so pretty, I just love that saying!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet pink scheme and love your beautiful coloring on Tilda. Those flowers and ribbons looks so precious Jan :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Karen said...

I love your card! It is so much fun. The colors, your coloring and the embellishments are fabulous. A great shabby chic look...

Karen

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Oh my, I must put this Tilda on my wish list. She is just too cute.
Your card is wonderful and the layout is so fabulous. TFS
Blessings Doreen

Suzi Mac said...

This is beautiful Janiel, I've just ordered this sweet Tilda and can't wait to receive her. Your card design is as always "Stunning" I love the papers and the way you've used the eyelets.
Hugs
Suzi x

Louise said...

Beautiful card, she is so cute. Fabulous choice of papers and embellies, everything blends so nicely together
Louise

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Janiel! Beautiful coloring on this sweetie ballerina! I love the pink you used and beautiful papers you use! You are so talented! big hugs, Angela

Elle said...

An adorable card colored to perfection!

Patti Jo said...

Sooooo precious Janiel!!! Absolutely beautiful card!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jan !! This is just breathtaking!!!! Love the image and the design plus it's my favorite color pink!!!!! Wow amazing work!!!!