Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

BLOG CANDY WINNER..........

Hello everyone.......
First of all let me thank you all for your wonderful positive comments that you leave for me!!
They all mean so much to me!!
From the comments on my last Monday's project I have randomly picked my BLOG CANDY winner!
I used Random.org and it will NOT let me copy the results!!

But anyway the winner is.. #46
and by my counting my winner is.....
  Sheri 

and Sheri said...
Oh...Janiel! There just are no words...this is just breathtaking!

Sheri please use my email button on my side bar to get me your mailing address so that I can get your package of goodies mailed out to you.

I will be back on Wednesday with 2 new projects. I will also have more blog candy up for grabs at the end of the week!
I hope you will come back and visit me!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

dolcreations said...

Hey Janiel, I was having problems again with not being able to comment on some of the blogs that I love to visit. Yours was one of them and I was so wanting to let you know. I have since upgraded my computer to Google Chrome which works so well! Now I want to email you and it will not work so I am going to the computer repair shop to fix that problem....bare with me girl!!!!!! Talk soon...thinking of you!

Rufus said...

Congrats to Sheri. Looking forward to your new projects
R/