Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Magnolia Mini Stocking Stuffers and Ornament...

Good morning everyone!! It's a late morning post for me today!! LOL....

Well the Christmas rush is in full force here at our house!!
I don't think that we will ever be ready this year!! LOL...


Today I have a few little stocking stuffers and an ornament to share with you.


***********************
This first close up photo is the ornament.
I found this little fabric heart out in my travels and decided that it needed some altering.
I have added some jingle bells, snowflakes, candy cane, bakers thread and tad bit of paint here and there. I have used a fun little image from Magnolia-licious.

She can be found in a bundled pack.
Mini Unwrapped & Wrapped Tilda for only 8.99!!!

I have colored her with my copic markers.

THe next few photos are of some fun little stocking stuffers.
This is a fun little tissue package that I have found at the craft store and decided that I would put a cute little band around with a cute little Magnolia image.
I have used one of Maggies that you can also find in the bundle package from Magnolia-licious

Mini Unwrapped & Wrapped Tilda

I have used the *NEW* Edwin Lace die around the edges of the band. Used the Spellbinders oval to put behind my image and added some bakers thread and a few K & Company accents. My image has been colored with my copic markers.


In the next photo I have used #3090 Mini TILDA WITH SNOWHEART also available from
Magnolia-licious.

I have colored her with my copic markers and used my MS snowflake punch for the edge of the band. I have added a few snowflakes and pearls. The bow is ribbon and bakers thread.




In the next photo you I have taken the band off so that you can see the tissue pack with the band off.

CHALLENGES to enter my items:
Craft Shop - Traditional Christmas
Tuesday Throwdown - Celebrate the Season
Heartsong - Christmas and/or Red, Green and White
Kaboodle Doodles - The Colors of Christmas
Gingerloft - Winter or Christmas
Raise The Bar - Christmas
Come and Get It - Anything Christmas
Creative Card Crew - Tis the Season


Now don't forget that Magnolia-licious has a super fun contest going on right now thru Dec 18th! Create a holiday project using BOTH the Mini Unwrapped & Wrapped Tilda stamps (bundled here for a great price of $8.99) and you could win a Kindle and or stamps from Magnolia-licious and 10 Prizes from Magnolia Sweden!! There is still time to get the stamps from Diana to participate if you don't have them!!
All details on the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog HERE!!



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!!!
I hope you are staying warm!! It is very cold here. We have been down to freezing the last few days and we even had snow here in the desert day before yesterday! Not something that we get often here in the land of warmth and sunshine.

Photobucket

32 comments:

Sissi4477 said...

Wow, this is so beautiful. Wow, wow, wow.

Hugs,

Sebrina

Karen said...

Wow! These are beautiful!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Janny!!! Love ALL of these fabulous creations!! You're so dang talented! Hope you're enjoying all the holiday festivities!!!
hugs, Sharon

Christina C. said...

Soooooo stunning, Janiel!!! Love your beautiful ornament and stocking stuffers! Spectacular projects!!!!

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Wow, beautiful,love all the details .Great work.

hugs Agnes

Suzi Mac said...

Janiel these are stunning my dear!!! to say the least. Some one very lucky is going to receive these adorable creations.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sandy said...

Did Sharon say dang!?! Well I certainly agree. You are one clever and crafty lady. You have to have the insight to see potential in these things to begin with and then you have to have the talent to do the work. You have it all Janiel!
Sandy

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Janiel

Wow these are all totally fabulous! How creative you are!

Thanks so much for sharing them with us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Diana Crick said...

As always breathtaking gorgeous!!! You always find the neatest things to alter!
hugs, Diana

Penni said...

Wow These are gorgeous.

Hugs
Penni
X

Mascha Zimmerman said...

This is really to cute, love the heart! Bye Mascha

Monique said...

That is beautifull Janiel !

Hugs Monique

Pam said...

These are beautful Janiel. Anyone would love to receive the stocking stuffer.
Hugs....Pam:)

dolcreations said...

You totally rock Janiel! You got it going on here! This has just got to be such a beautiful idea! I love this! Man, if I was in your family and we had to draw names, I would totally make it fixed that you got my name!

Barb Hardeman said...

These are totally wonderful Janny! Your creative genius has made each one so unique! So cute, each one...hugs...Barb

Kelly said...

I love these but I really love the knitted heart.

June Nelson said...

Morning Janiel what a lot of work you have put into these, I adore it all but Ilove the heart xxx

kelly ledder said...

WOW Some great ideas there and the images are sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at the creative card crew challenge.

Kelly x

Riet said...

This is so wonderful.I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Caroline said...

janiel these are as i expected - gorgeous xxx

Elle said...

Simply said "they take my breath away!"

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Beautiful pieces of work! Great projects! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Colors of Christmas Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Wow, I love them. Beautiful gifts.

Karen

Sharon said...

Beautiful Janiel, just love all your super creations. hugs Sharon

Nancy Jensen said...

So cute! I love your coloring and your gift ideas are delightful. :)

Gaynor Greaves said...

Just Gorgeous creations, thanks for sharing with us at Gingerloft, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice job on these...the colouring is great and the idea is cool. Thanks for taking part in this week's Come and Get It Challenge

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Janiel! Very special little gifts
Hugs Julie P

Gaynor Greaves said...

Lovely projects, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS challenge, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Unknown said...

I love all of these projects! Thanks for taking the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful collection of holiday projects, Janiel. I especially like how you created a sweet ornament from the fabric heart -- very creative. Thanks for sharing these with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

Gale said...

What an amazing set. These are all just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them.
Thanks for joining us at GingerLoft Challenges! Happy Holidays!

:) Gale