Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Candy Winners..........

Hello everyone.........

Sorry, I am a day late in posting my candy winners!

Winners have been pick by random. org.
The first winner of a $10.00 gift voucher is.....

#30 SHELBY
Color of Happy


and the second winner of a $10.00 gift voucher is..
#19 ARDILLA
Ardilla Papers

CONGRATS LADIES!!!!

Please use the email button on the side bar of my blog to contact me for the information on how to spend your winnings at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More!!

You will have until December 19th to respond to me and if not I will redraw.


I hope you are all enjoying life. As for me..It's raining here and has been for days now and I can't get out of the house at all. :o( It's cold and YUCKY!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ardilla said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
That's me.... thank you!!!!!

I am off to send you an email :)

Anita Scroggins said...

It is rainy and icky here too!! And Cold!!!

Shelby said...

Whoohoo!! Thanks Janiel...sent off an email.

Shelby