Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

REMEMBER WHEN..........

Happy Sunday everyone!!
Today my friend and DT parnter Lynda have decided to share the same fun little image.

This little cutie called *TOOT TOOT*

He takes me back to the time that my boy's were all little. I sure do miss those days!

He can be found at the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.

I have colored my image with my copic markers. Papers used are all from MME but different collections. I have used a very fun star button, brads, ribbon, waxed cording, trim for the photo corner. I have sewn my card. The sentiment was done on the computer and then I used my Spellbinder nesties to cut it out.

For all your copic marker needs and Spellbinders you can get them for a great price from Michelle's Scrapbooking & More.
As you can see I have popped the image and sentiment.
Thank for stopping by today!!
Now hop on over and see what a wonderful creation Lynda has done with this image. Just a hint... it is NOT a card. Something very fun & cute!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Lynda Nielsen said...

awwww JBug, this is just precious. It reminds me of my son too. All he ever wanted to do was play with trains.... We actually still have them... LOL

I absolutely LOVE the way you've popped this little guy, and the adorable sentiment too.
I Love everything here girl, your card is awesome.
BIG Hugs,
Lynda

Grenouille Greetings said...

You've just reminded me that I have this image. I hope the card I make with him is as adorable as yours! IMTAP, PQ! Hugs, Lesley

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cute card, luv the colors and layout too!

Sandy said...

Really nice card Janiel - very sweet too.
Sandy

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Janiel,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kat said...

Stunning card Janiel. That image is super-cute. And I love that DP it's gorgeous. My son used to love his trains when he was a little boy. Now he can play trains with his nephew! Oliver loves his little trains. He's only 21 months and he can play with his trains for ages.

Take care,

Kat xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Janiel this is gorgeous and so cute.
luv
Debby

D K Crafts said...

Hi Janiel. Love your card. Cute image, great layout and the papers and colours are gorgeous. Donna

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute card and the additional of that star button is so delightful :o)
Hugs,
Cabio