Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Colour Create ..Aqua, Green, Purple and White and blog candy winner.

Hello everyone.



I have my card for Colour Create Challenge to share with you today.
It's challenge # 70 and the fabulous Kerry is our hostess this time.
She has picked some yummy colours for us to work with this time.

Aqua, Green, Purple, White.
with the extra option: glitter



Inspiration photo that the fabulous Kerry picked this week.This week we have our monthly sponsor with us.
Michelle's Scrapbooking and More
Now if you haven't been to Michelle's Scrapbooking and More you are in for a treat!!
She has so many different products to fit your every card making need! Did you know that she is the home of The Pixie Cottage stamps? She has the newest dies from Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn Designs, Martha Stewart punches, huge selection of Copic products, Distressed inks, stickles and so much more. Stop by and have a look! You will get very friendly FAST service with Michelle.




I have used a cute little hAnglar for my card today and used my copic markers to color her.




blues: BG10 BG53 BG72 BG18, purples: V06 VO9 V20 grey:W1 W3 W6 C7 browns: E50 E17 E97 E59

Papers: Paper Pazzaz,Lavendar Rosebuds, Plaid (unknown) BO Bunny, Creative Imaginations, graphic 45

embellies: heart charm, sheer ribbons, glitter fabric tape, pearls, paper flowers

I have sewn my card on the sewing machine and I also have used the shell edge punch by Martha Stewart and have added stickles to it. Both of these items can be found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.
The Happy Birthday has been done on the computer.




Challenges that I will be entering my card in this week:

Cupcake Challenge: Something beginning with "C" I used a charm,

Stamp with Fun: Lace or Ribbons

Paper Take Weekly: anything goes

The Pixie Cottage: One for the boys

Lovely hAnglar Only: favorite stamp

Your Next Stamp: So Charming

***********************




I want to THANK everyone that enter my blog candy and helped me celebrate my 2 year anny!!I tried to get around to all of you that entered and you all signed up faster than I could make it to visit you all. But please know that I do appreciate you all following me with my adventure here in blogland and for entering my candy!

I did the ramdon thingy and it picked number 107 and by my count that is..

SHARON PEELE


CONGRATS to you!! Please email me by using the contact me on my side bar so that I can get your package mailed out to you. If for some reason Sharon does NOT get hold of my in a 7 day period I will redraw the candy. Thanks for stopping by today!!! I will be back on Saturday afternoon with a very very cute card to share for Magnolia Down Under.

Photobucket

44 comments:

cebelica said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the color combination! Hugs!

Maya said...

Ohhh my, This is gorgeous!
Love the colors, and all the fab details.
And the hÄnglar girl is so adorable and you have colored her to perfection!
Hugs from Maya

Jopie said...

What a beautiful colors I like that and your card is gorgeous, outside and inside.
Hugs Jopie

Caroline said...

WOW Janiel this is gorgeous! xx

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! I love the colors. The embellishments are just perfect.

Jen

martina's kaartjes said...

wow ! this is one fantastic card !!!! great ! really superb !
greetings, martina
x

dolcreations said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Janiel! I love the paper, the image and I love the punch idea along the edge of the card! FABULOUS!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Mary Lou said...

Hi Janiel~~this is just the sweetest!! The colors are dreamy together~Well done!!!
Hugz

Country Mouse said...

Stunning card! Love the color combo! And all yoru details are so pretty!!!

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Janiel. The colour combo is beautiful and that little hAnglar girl is so pretty.

Kat xx

kuya said...

Wonderful card! I love how you made these colors work so well together. A truly stunning creation.

Thanks for joining us at Stamp with fun this week!

~ Heike

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Janiel!! I love the pretty colors and this image is so cute!! Your details are always perfection!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
:)kathy

Shazza said...

wow this is beautiful and a great match with the inspiration pic! Love the colour combo and your image is so prefectly coloured x

Casper said...

Hiya Janiel,

How are you?

Amazing card, Fab colours, image is so super cute!

LOVE the colours!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Sandy said...

Hey Janiel - as always one gorgeous card. The colors are wonderful as is your coloring. Love visiting your blog sugar - you have such creative ideas.
Sandy

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a gorgeous card hunni
just amazing
congrats to the candy winner
and thank you so much for the chance hun
hugs angelique

Faye said...

This is a super card. I love your C element. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake. x

Sadilla said...

Hi
your card is totally gorgeous!!! I like the colors, and all the details...
thanks for playing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
hugs
Sadia

D K Crafts said...

Hi Janiel. Gorgeous card. Love the cute image and the colour combination is beautiful. Congrats to your candy winner. Donna

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Janiel. the colours are beautiful and I love all your pretty embellishments
Clairex

Di said...

Just gorgeous as usual hun! love it!
Hugs Di xxx

cardmaking bird said...

It's a beautiful card and your colouring of the super cute Hanglar girl is just fab!! Hugs, Marie xx

Juls said...

just stunning!! gorgeous colours and I love the fancy edge to your card. Hugs Juls

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Janiel,
your card is beautiful. I love those colors and the border looks great as does the stitching. Your colroing is always gorgeous. I must ry and find where to get those super stamps.
Hugs Maz

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Janiel this is stunning that colour combo looks beautiful so does the image and design I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rufus said...

Gorgeous color combo! The stitching, border, coloring all just work together beautifully
R/

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Janiel, sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Larisa said...

wow! It is so cute!!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Wow! Such a beautiful card - great use of the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.

Kerry Steger said...

Lovely card Janiel!! Your colouring is wonderful again and your image is so so cute! Love the way you have used the colours.
Kerry
xo

Carola said...

What a lovely card. I love the colors :P

Sudha said...

Wow pretty creation n congrats Sharon.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

this is a super card. Love it very much. Love the colours you have used. Beautiful.
Gr. Marja

Marina said...

That's absolutely gorgeous!
I love the colours and the design is fantastic.

Thanks for playing with us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

hugs,
Marina

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Janny!! LOVE your color scheme here and your yummy coloring!! :) Really gorgeous creation!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

Janneke said...

Beautiful card Janiel ;o)
Great coloring!

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, don't know if you go my last comment it seemed to go in the ether lol,

loooove your card hun, gorgeous colouring, and papers, hugs Liz xx

Joanne said...

Really liking this color combo! Love your adorable stamp and papers, super card! Aloha.

Maya said...

Thank you so much, Janiel for the nice comment on my giftbag ♥
The papers name ; Papirdesign - Romantikk Mors Lille Hage.
It is a norwegian paperdesign, and you can get in touch with them here; post@papirdesign.no maybe they sell them in your country :)
Hugs from Maya

Julie said...

Hey there Janny - such a gorgeous card, you never fail to delight though!! Wonderful colouring and your attention to the smallest detail is fab!!! Hugs, Juliexx

Aunty Sue said...

wow janny this is amazing sorry for not visiting more in the thick of moving

Lori Aragon said...

What a cutie Janiel! Gorgeous colors and even finished inside... FABULOUS girl!!!
Love n hugs,
Lori

Sylvia said...

Hi Janiel.
What a gorgeous creation:-)) Your colouring is amazing. Beautiful designed.
Have a nice day
Sylvia

Andrea said...

Your colouring is fabulous, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly