Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Angels Landing and little hAnglar boy..

Hello my blogging friends...
Today I have a very fun card to show you.
I love these images!!
Judi from ANGELS LANDING contacted me and ask if I would be interested in doing up a card or so with her *NEWEST RELEASE*. She sent me a link to this very beautiful fun set of images just in time for Easter Cards. Now of course I said YES!!!!! And you will see many cards from this set of digis on my blog for Easter.
BEAUTIFUL and so fun to color!!
The name of the collection is..
I believe there is over 12 images in this collection and PERFECT for EASTER!! Really you should hop over there and check it out!!
I have used 2 of the images from the digi collection. The oval with the violets and the writing around the oval. Then I have used my knife and cut the top of the flowers away so that I could sit my cute little hAnglar boy in those Beautiful flowers. I have popped him just a tad with foam. I see so many possibilities with this set of images. I really am glad that Judi ask me if I would showcase for her. I do hope that I have done her image up to her standards.
I had a blast coloring those flowers and leaves!!
I have colored my images with my copic markers.
Pink: RV10 RV32 RV34
Green: YG67 G40 G82 G94
shirt: BG10 BG18 BG72 BG75
Jeans: B91 B93 B95 B97
Hair E37 E53 E59
Papers: Melissa Frances, K& Company and Bazzill cardstocks.
Embellies: ribbons. trim, butterfly, button and a few pearls.
I have used my sewing machine and used my Ranger distressed inks for the edges of my papers.
Copic Markers and Ranger inks can both be purchased at Michelle's scrapbooking and More for some of the best pricing on the web!!


a few challenges I would like to enter:
Creative Inspirations: plan & simple (this is very plain and simple for me)
Cute Card Thursday: Shiny...HAPPY cards ( my butterfly has lots of shine)
Paper Play: Shine ( my Butterfly)

THANK YOU for stopping by today with your nice comments!!
I love to read each and everyone of them!!

See you tomorrow with my final Guest Designer card for the Pixie Challenge Blog.
Photobucket

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My! This is stunning! What a sweet image!

Squirrel x said...

Wow hunny, you have showcased to perfection! Love those violets, your colouring is breathtaking, and who could resist that cute little angel. Absolute stunner. Hugs, Sxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Janiel,
Wow what a fabulous card. Fabulous colours. The colouring of the gorgeous image and the leaves under it is amazing. This is stunning.
Hugs,
Fiona x

celia said...

Wow Janiel, love the flowers,colors and sentiment!Terribly well done!
Hugs, Celia.

D K Crafts said...

Hi Janiel. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the sentiment and the cute image sitting on the flowers is gorgeous. Donna

Unknown said...

Beautiful card... lovely sentiment!
Hugs
Kim
x

Isbel Ahmad said...

So Beautiful!!!!

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness Janiel...I LOVE IT! Love how you have your little hanglar in the violets. That's it...I'm hooked! I am off to purchase this wonderful set.I love how the sentiment is on an arch!

Teri said...

Your creations just take my breath away every time I see them and this one is no exception!! The creativity you have is surely a gift from God!! This is just gorgeous!!
Hugs,
Teri

Judi M said...

Janiel, what a gorgeous job you did with my images. Your coloring is superb, and all the elements of the layout combine so well. Thanks so much for your nice comments, too. Now I can't wait to see what else you've done for Easter with this set.

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, love the way you have incorporated the hAnglar boy into the frame. Beautiful colours too.

Pat xx

Danielle Champagne said...

ABsolutely beautiful Janiel. Love your coloring and the softness of your card. Just love how you showcased this cute hAnglar boy.
Hugs. Danielle

Tanja E. said...

Wau how beautiful, your colouring is perfect and adorable! Warm regards :))

Shazza said...

stunning card Janiel, love the colours x

Renkata said...

FAB card Janny.
Love the sentiment.
And such a great choice of paper.

Aunty Sue said...

wow janny this is stunning and thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations wednesday blog

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Janiel. The flowers and leaves are beautifully coloured and of course the little hAnglar boy too. Overall just a beautiful card.

Kat xx

Jane said...

WOW! those images are perfect framing your cute hAnglar boy!! gorgeous colours and details as always! hugs, Jane xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

Janiel, this card is beautiful and I know Judi is tickled pink with your gorgeous card! You have a very special gift, girlfriend! Your eye for color combinations, texture, and design is phenomenal! I love this!
hugs, Sharon

Céline said...

so wonderful card, so sweet. love the papers. your colouring is amazing!
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

Tracy said...

Really gorgeous Janiel, your image is coloured beautifully and I adore your card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Di said...

How beautiful!
love it!
Hugs Di xxx

Chrissy said...

Absolutely gorgeous,your colouring is perfection.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Karel Hamilton said...

New to your blog. Just stopping by to say Hello....and what a gorgeous card!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Awesome piece - I love the way you combined the two images. Your coloring is spectacular! The images are just wonderful and I really like the curved sentiment - very cool. Great job on showcasing this product. I'm sure Angels Landing is thrilled with your beautiful work!

Hugs,
Linda

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janiel.
luv
debby

Juls said...

beautiful!!! I am loving the beautiful shades of blue and green, all your details as always are just perfect!!! Hugs Juls

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Great card and awesome coloring. Thank you for joining us at Paper Play. :)