Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Creative Inspirations #75 E Bell Digi

Hello friends, It is time once again for a new challenge at
Creative Inspirations
Challenge #75

MAKE A BOOKMARK.


Our prize this week is donated by:


Today will be my last challenge post as a DT member for Creative Inspirations. I want to thank all of the girlies over there. They are the sweetie people. I have made good friends that I hope to keep. I will miss you girlies!
I have made my bookmark using a digi for the Elisabeth Bell Digi Collection. The name of the stamp is A Tasty Read I have colored her with my copic markers and watercolor pencils added a few ribbons, tassel and of course I always have to add flowers. I have used a bit of crystal Lacquer on the apple to make it shine but I don't think you can see it in the photo. I have also sewn the image to the long part of the bookmark.
The new Elisabeth Bell Digi blog is now up and running you might want to head over there and become a follower. You won't want to miss out on any of the new digi's that will be coming out.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you will stop back by tomorrow and see the new card that I will be post for Colour Create.

Have a great day!!
hugs, Janiel

22 comments:

Maria Therese said...

So sweet bookmark!!

Erika said...

So cute.

Szara said...

sweet bookmark :)

Unknown said...

so nice !!
Hugs, Ageeth

pink lady said...

This is so pretty, I love all the flower details at the top and the image is coloured beautifully x

Pati said...

Ohhh Janiel, this is so lovely. I would read tons of books with such a wonderful book mark. :-) Great job!

BIG hugs and have a nice day!
Pati

Unknown said...

It'a absolutely beautiful. I like this bookmark.
Have a nice day.
Caroline

NGCARDS said...

This is gorgeous hun, Like I have said I am very sad to see you go :( xxx

dolcreations said...

This is such a pretty bookmark! I love to read and this would be perfect for marking my spot where I left off! I love all the little added flowers and I love the paper you used to border your image!

heidy said...

Hi Janiel,this bookmark is gorgeous.
Hugs Heidy

Juls said...

wow!!! this is just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Janette said...

I love making book marks and this is so sweet I HAVE to have one...gorgeous, simply gorgeous.xx

Tracy said...

This is such a pretty bookmark, I love the detail at the top. Gorgeous image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Janiel, hope every things ok at your end, love your bookmark hun, and I so love the thought you put into your presentation, sigh, lol, hugs Liz xx

Renkata said...

Janiel your bookmark is amaizing. Love the way you took a foto.

Therese said...

Love this bookmark, so sweet. I must agree with Liz. Love the presentation on your cards, it makes it even more fun to watch your work. Wonderful job. :)

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Janiel,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

nessy said...

what a gorgeous bookmark ~that image is just perfect!! beautifully made!
vanessa xx

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful bookmark. Elaine

Shirley N said...

So beautiful and your coloring is gorgeous!

Dena said...

What a perfect image for a bookmark! Beautiful work!!!
Hugs, Dena

Szara said...

Hi Janiel ;) I hope you see my new posts :) http://przejawykreatywnosci.blogspot.com/
Xxx