Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Creative Inspirations DT Challenge SENT WITH LOVE

WELCOME!!!
It's time for the Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge.
Challenge #67 is a sketch by Nat.

Each one of us on the DT has used an image from the sponsor this week.
The sponsor is Meljen's Designs.
The winner this week will receive FOUR FREE DIGIS OF THEIR CHOICE from the Meljen's Designs Store.



Card Ingredients
Papers: bazill cardstocks, All DP is from my scrap bag.
Ink: Copic markers, watercolors pencils, Distressed ink for edges
Stamps: MelJen Designs. sent with love is from Whimsy stamps.
EmBellies: cording, ribbon, tulle, button, brads stickles
Tools: sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by today!!It's always appreciated!
I am not getting around to your blogs right now as I am getting ready to go on vacation on Friday morning. Tons to get ready.
sorry..I hope to hop over and see your artwork in the evenings while I am gone.
hugs, Janiel

15 comments:

Fiona said...

Janiel...I on't know what to say anymore...your cards are just absolutely fantastic...love this one...so cute!!

Fi
x

heidy said...

OMG Janiel this is absolutly stunnig,I love it.
Big Hugs Heidy

Juls said...

awhhh, this is such an adorable card! Hugs Juls

Caroline said...

Janiel as always a gorgeous card! Have a fab vacation xx

Therese said...

Love it, so cute. :)

dolcreations said...

Some people start their morning with a fresh cup of coffee...not me....I start my mornings checking out your awesome work! This is such a great way to start my day!!!!! Beautiful Janiel! Beautiful!
Have a wonderful holiday...so needed I bet! I did watch the hockey draft!!! I soo love my hockey, like you!!!!LOL

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors! And the sweet new design on your blog matches the cute cards!!!

angelwhispers said...

Fab image!!! Love the colours you have used and the papers are perfect Chanelle xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Janiel,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Janiel. What a cute image.....is that a plaster on her leg? Lovely DP too.

Hope you have a lovely holiday. You must be needing a holiday after all your hard work. Relax and enjoy it, you deserve it.

Kat xx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Wow, this is just too fun.
Hugs
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Another cute beautiful card Janiel!
You have such a creative eye!
Hugs,
Pam L.

Sue from Oregon said...

so cute!

Vicka Mangione said...

So sweet!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥