Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Creative Inspirations Dt card.........*NEW IMAGE*

Good morning my blogging friends
It's time for a new Creative Inspirations Challenge.
The challenge this week is "Charms".

Now just how fun is that? I have used 2 of them on my pretty pink card. I love how this card turned out but then being one of my favorite colors does help. hee hee.

As I promised you yesterday I have a new image to show you. I LOVE LOVEV LOVE this image!!! It is a Pixie Cottage and can be bought at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.
On my card today I have painted my image with my copic markers and used some of my white acrylic paint to put dots on the bow then added stickles to make it sparkle. I have used beautiful little round spacers and put some mini half pearls on top of them on 3 corners. If you look up at the top of the card you will see the acrylic pop up the does say *NEW ARRIVAL*. I have also used acrylic letters on the oval nestie by the image. As you can see I have used a bunch of different Prima flowers a pretty pink checked bow with button. This is where I have my charms hanging. If you look close you can see the beautiful silver baby shoe and the *IT'S A GIRL charm. All papers are from my scrap bag. To finish my card I have inked the edges and sewn my card.



Challenge blogs my card fits:

Crafty Cardmakers= Feminine
Stampin For the Weekend= Monochromatic (2 second card)
Crafty Calendar Challenge= Flower Power
Stamp Something= Something girly

I hope you find time to join us this week.
Thanks for stopping by to see my little pieces of art.
Hope you have a great day!!
hugs and blessings, Janiel

25 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Janiel. What an adorable card. These images are too cute. You have coloured her perfectly. I absolutely adore everything about it. xo jackie

heidy said...

Oh,Janiel,How adorable this little girl is.
Your cards are always so beautiful.
Hugs Heidy

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Janiel,
I love pink and this card is just right up my street. Beautiful papers and embellies and a wonderful image. You colouring is perfect. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Jan, wow what gorgeous cards you've been making since my last visit. I just adore those really gorgeous baby images, they are just adorable!!! hope you have a lovely day hugs Linda x

angelwhispers said...

Love this card!! the image is perfect for boy/girl!! Love the girl letters and the lovely charms xxxx

NGCARDS said...

This is stunning hun, this and your boy baby card go great together! Can I ask where you got the acrylic letters from? They look rather nice! lol xxx

Dena said...

Janiel! This is stunning girl!!! I love the pink and all your pretty details, but PLEASE do tell me what line of paper the floral one is. I LOVE it! That is just gorgeous!!! Love this card so much!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

dolcreations said...

Pink is my favourite colour...Oh my goodness. I just stopped and just stared at the picture of your card. I had to take all the little details in! The charm, the papers...oh heck...everything!
What is that line of paper! I was thinking Melissa Frances. I can't seem to find that kind of paper anywhere. Let me know if you have any resources! Beautiful Janiel, Beautiful!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a cutie pie! Such a sweet baby image and I love her sparkly bow. Love the variety of pinks you have here to! Totally adorable!

Hugs,
Linda

Victoria said...

This is just adorable Janny! Love the cute image and yummy papers! Such a fab colour, I love pink too! Lol!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Tracy said...

This is so pretty, the layout is really fab and the papers are gorgeous, and i'm loving all the details.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pop's Cards said...

OMG she is just gorgeous i know where i will be going when i have some pennies, love this one so much, hugs Pops x

stephanne said...

This is cute in so many ways, love the image and how it allows for such yummy embellies, your eye for gorgeous detail is admirable!! Hope all is good with you!!
Stephanne

Aunty Sue said...

Janiel another super card the image is just too cute for words. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweet and adorable creation !!! I love these stamps, so cute !!!
Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Mag :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, every little inch of it is special!

Let me guess ... that floral paper, is it Daisy D's? from that baby girl line of paper.

Marley said...

Hi Janny,

How are you? Hope you are doing well.. this is such a sweet card! Love all the pink and that image is adorable! Big hugs Marley

Tammi said...

So girly and adorable!! And I'm LOVING those charms, those are great ones, gorgeous Janiel!! ~Hugs

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the image! all the fab pink colours, the fabby letters and the gorgeous glittery bow! Hugs Juls

Di said...

Oh Janny you have done it again this is just adorable. fabulous!! i love it!!
so cute
Thanks for joining SFTW

Hugs Di xxx

tanjaak said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
hugs,Tanja

coldwaters2 said...

This card is just pure sweetness the colours the image the charms are wow...stunning creation well done.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Tasha said...

This is gorgeous! The image you have used is fabulous and i love the deep pink colour
love tasha xx

Vixykins said...

Stunning card, fab! Everythibg works so well together :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers x

Nancy said...

OH WOW this is just stunning, Janiel:O) Love the super cute image and your fab colouring. Goegeous design, great layout.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)