Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Best Wishes ***Tilda with presents........

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!
I hope you are all having a great day so far.
I am running a tad behind today.



For my card today I have used the sketch from Just Magnolia. Bev has up a wonderful fun sketch. I also Have made it a birthday theme for the birthday party at Magnolia Down Under. I have put lots of sparkle on my flowers and handmade leaves so I will also enter this over at Polly Craft #36 Sparkly things.
Happy Birthday Kellie and Mag Down Under!
Card Ingredients.........
Papers: bazill card stocks,Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye
Stamps: TIlda with presents by Magnolia, Best wishes by Whimsy Stamps
Ink: copic markers, watercolor pencils, Destressed ink for edges
EmBellies: pearls, dew drops, prima flowers. The leaves have been hand cut and shades then stickled.

I have used my nesties to cut out the image.This card has also been sewn.

Magnolia stamps can be bought at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.


It worth your while to go on the Mag Down Under BLog hop!! The Designs team has some AWESOME cards posted for your viewing.


Have a wonderful day!!
Thanks for stopping by today!

hugs to all, Janiel

27 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Janiel,What a sweety,love everthing about it.
Have a nice day,
Hugs Heidy

SANDRA said...

Oh this card is so gorgeous. Love this Tilda, don't think I have seen this one before. I love the minds eye papers you have used. Love Sandra x

Juls said...

wow this is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Janiel,
This is a fabulous card. Great colours and papers. Fantastic stitching and flowers and a darling Tilda so beautifully coloured. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Tracy said...

This is really wonderful, the colours look amazing and that image is coloured to perfection. Hope you are well Janiel.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dianne said...

Janie, this card is beautiful.. Love the colors and your stitching.

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous :) And litte Tilda is coloured to perfection. Love this!
Hugs ♥

Anonymous said...

I really love this card and the fresh colors you used.
Hugs
Mag :)

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeoud card!

Maria Therese said...

What I meant to say was gorgeous card *lol*

Pat said...

Sweet card, and such beautiful colours and papers.

Pat xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful colours, so pretty!!
Angela x

Kylie said...

Just love your colouring Janiel. Gorgeous card and I love the colours you've used. Good luck in the challenges.

Kylie ox

jannes hobbykrok said...

This is so stunning!Beautiful!!!
Janne

Jackie Thomas said...

Another gorgeous creation Janiel. This card is truly beautiful and your colouring is as always, amazing. xo Jackie

Becky said...

Wow! What a beautiful card, gorgeous sparkle on the flowers! I love everything about your card, absolutely stunning!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is lovely! Great colours and fab colouring! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Anonymous said...

Oh, this Tilda is adorable and beautifully colored! I love all the sparkles and this pretty color combo. Your cards are always delightfully full of gorgeous details!
Hugs,
April

Dena said...

Janiel! Cute Tilda! I love her!!! Love the little Best Wishes sign.
Hugs, Dena

Donalda said...

Oh this is just darling dear. Thanks for joining us at JM

Gry-Heidi said...

This is so sweet, Janiel ! Love your colouring and colour choice!

No... I haven't received anything yet.

Have a great day!

Hugs, Gry-Heidi :o)

Anonymous said...

Hello :)
Beautiful card,I love the colours and the flowers and I love that stamp !!!
Kind Regards
xx

Jane said...

Oooh!! I've just been using these papers they're so gorgeous!! Love your details and of course your amazing colouring! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and Magnolia Down Under! hugs, Jane xxx

Kellie said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW as always you just amaze me every week. I always look forward to what you have created as it's always, ALWAYS amazing! And she is gorgeous, and so well coloured, JUST WOW, LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us for our Birthday Bash this week at MDUC..
Hugs Kel

Peta's Blog said...

Wow this card is stunning, I love the colours, the stamp, the papers, EVERTHING!

Tammi said...

Awww, what a cutie pie, pretty papers, flowers and details, beautifully done! ~Hugs

Michele Roos said...

WOW such a beautiful card. Love the image you've used and the papers/details to. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x