Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sugar Nellie DT Card


Good morning it is friends BLOG HOP DAY.... Dena and myself have chosen to use a great new stamp by SUGAR NELLIE from the Sugar and Spice range. Her name is Erin. She can be purchased at Funky Kits. The Thank Heavens stamp is by Stampendous and had it forever.

I have used a mix of papers like normal for me. Some domes, prima flowers a bit of trim and ribbon and colored that cute little Erin with my watercolor pencils. Over at Quixotic Challenges #6 is Seeing STARS. So I will be entering this card over there.

Gotta run to work and then some more shopping... WHEN WILL I BE DONE???!!! I am tired! LOL...
Judy has been ill all weekend and so she couldn't join usthis week. Sending well wishes to you Judy. I can't wait for you to join us again nect time sweetie.
big hugs and thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by and see what Dena did with this little NEW Sugar Nellie.
Hugs, Janiel

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY....................

15 comments:

Juls said...

just stunning!! Love the combo of papers! especially the polka dot one!! such a gorgeous make!

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Janny, what a gorgeous card. I love how you have placed your flowers and I especially love the little girl. My eldest daughter's name is Erin. You always make me smile with your amazing creations. I love each and everyone of them. xo Jackie

Tracy said...

Which ever friend gets your card will be really lucky Janny! I love your choice of image and the layout, colours and papers go so well with Erin. Very stunning.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sharon said...

Oh Jan, what a stunning card. Love little Erin, she is gorgeous and you've coloured her beautifully. The whole card is fab, a sure winner. Hugs Sharon x

Dena said...

Janiel! I this this is adorable! Very pretty colors together and all those special details!!! So very cute girl! Love it!

Hugs, Dena

Marley said...

Wow love it!! Great papers and you coloured the image beautifull!!! x hugs Marley

Gry-Heidi said...

What a gorgeous card, Janiel!! Love your colour choice, and the sweet image !

Hugs, Gry-Heidi :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh Janny, this is just as sweet as can be!! LOVE your flowers and your coloring is so pretty!! Adorable image!! HUGS

Martine said...

this is beautiful sweetie, gorgeous papers and embellies and such a sweet image, thanks so much for joining us over on quixotic challenges this week :)

xx

Martine

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Lovely card design xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is just gorgeous and I love it all.

Hugs and Happy Holidays
Lorraine x

Tara said...

Such a stunning card Janny and those papers really are so delish! Love your choice of image too, so sweet and pretty!
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment, you're a real goodie ;o)
Big hugs Tara xxx

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable, love all those flowers and that little girl is amazing...I see some shopping for SUGAR in my near future!!! Your blog is amazing...I am so adding you to my reader! :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments! :)

Unknown said...

Jan you and Dena did a wonderful job with this stamp! Love the colors!!

MarkerGeek said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!