Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sugar Nellie & Colour Create DT card


Hello all my blogging friends!!!!!!!
Today is the Colour Create challenge. Thanks for all your entries they were amazing!!
This week the challenge was set by the very talented Deanne and she has chosen Purple, Aqua, Black and White. These colors were so fun to work with. The Design team cards are gorgeous!! Make sure to stop by and have a look.
Here is a list of the DT blogs so you can poop in and leave them some love to.
Chris
Deanne
Dena
Di
Heather
Jo
Karen
Mina
Sharon


Here is a little something to get you started..

This is the new Poinsettia Girl stamp by SUGAR NELLIE and designed by Leanne Ellis. I have used a mix of papers like normal for me and have used my copic markers to color the cute image. I have used my Mc Gill pine leave punch and punched arranged the leaves around the Prima flowers with the rose centers. I have used lots of pearls inside and out. Used my swirl stamps with my Memento Ink on front and inside of card. The ribbon has been sewn on the inside of the pages and you have to tie it to keep the card closed. I had fun with type of design and a first shot at it. I just can't remember who's card that I seen that was done like this so I can't give proper credit were it is due. sorry!!!
I hope that I have inspired you to join us this week.



The sponsor for this week is Michelle's scrapbooking.. with 2 very cute little stamps to give away.
Michelle has a wonderful line of stamps and has kindly offered these two for our winner!



The card opened up.
In the photo's the purple flowers are a tad bright. BuUt in person not so much. The match better in person.

This cute little Sugar Nellie stamps can be bought at Funkykits.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!!!!!!
hugs, janny

Card Ingredients.........
Papers: bazill card stocks ,Making Memories,and the rest are from my scrap bag.
Stamps: Poinsettia Girl artist Leanne Ellis by SUGAR NELLIE, Sketchy Flourishes by InkadinkadoInk: copic markers, Distressed ink for edges

EmBellies: ribbons, pearls, brads, roses, Prima Poinsettias
This card has been sewn.
I have used my nesties for the image .I have also used my McGill punch for the pine leaves.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janny, this is fantastic, the colour combi work's so well. And the image is devine.....
Overall a cracking card......
x
Vicky

Tracy said...

Hi Janny,
Love your choice of image and papers, you've made these colours look beautiful. Your embellies look fab too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Just stunning Janny! What beautiful colours and I adore that image. So elegant. Your card has so much work and detail in it...how do you do it girlie?? You never fai, to inspire, big hugs Judy xx

Deanne said...

Oh my goodness Janny! This is awesome! I love the paper choices, the image, the embellishments - fantastic! I really like the way you did the inside with the different size - I think I may give that a try! Beautiful as always!

xx-Deanne

Juls said...

this is just so incredibly stunning! Love it!!

NGCARDS said...

This is such a gorgeous christmas card hun, I love the colours you have used. Gorgeous! xxx

queen-of-nostalgia said...

You fancy girl! I love this one - very fun and funky :)
Cheers!
Kristen

Jo said...

Wonderful colors and papers ... just lovely!

Jo xx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the joy fold design and the colours are so striking.
Hugs
Desire

Dena said...

So cute Janiel! Love the papers you used and I can't believe you had flowers to match the colors! I made one of these recently and loved it! Hugs, Dena

Di said...

OH Jan this is just Fabulous ! i cant even think how you did this its so good! you are really talented hun!
beautiful card!
How is your doggie?

HUgs Di xxxxx

mueppi said...

Wow.. Janie
your card is wonderful and I love your papers and colours!
Big hugs Gisela

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Janny, this is truly gorgeous. I love the papers you have used and the little image is too cute. Have a wonderful weekend. xo Jackie

Kylie said...

Just lovely. A lot of hard work in this even on the inside. Love the colour combo for this challenge and the little imgage is adorable.
Kylie xo

Wilma said...

Oh Janny - you have certainly done it this time - its gorgeous, the colours, the image, the colouring, the inside, the design of it - i am going to try this one out definitely :) x

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Janny
I just love the design, beautiful colouring and your details are wonderful!!

Karen x

Chris said...

Superb card Janny and the new SN stamp is gorgeous! Love your colouring and the design of your card, might have to have a go at this shape, it's wonderful. As always a real treat for my eyes sweetie! Have a great weekend, hugs, Chris

debby4000 said...

WOW this is gorgeous, such wonderful details and colours.
luv
Debby

Sharon said...

Oh WOW, what an absolutely stunning card Janny. Love the effort you've made with the inside too. Lots of inspiration for me for when I go on leave. Take care, smiles Sharon

CraftyC said...

Stunning card Janny. I love the colours, a gorgeous image and the inside if the card is beautiful!
Clairex

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I love how you worked the colors and variant shades of it to tie it all in :) Thanks for stopping by my page, ~Jeni

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Stunning card Janiel. The folds are gorgeous, beautiful swirls and embellishments, I love the image - but that sentiment is superb! You rocked the challenge again.
Sharon xx

Shirley said...

Hi Janny
I enjoy looking at you beautiful work and can always gain inspiration from it. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. I would just like to take this opportunity to say thank for being a follower on my blog and to wish you a very happy Christmas and a good new year.

Shirley

Petra Maria said...

So many beautiful things you have made.
Just lovley!

Anonymous said...

Oh how precious!! I love your colors and what a lovely inside too!! sooooo gorgeous Janny!! Enjoy the weekend!! HUGS

Rach said...

oh wow this is stunning. hugs rachxx

gina g said...

Hi janny This is so beautiful i love the colours and the image is gorgeous. luv gina xx

June Nelson said...

Wow how striking is this card, your just so talented and amazing you know!!! I adore this I want it lol its beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Victoria said...

Stunning card Janny! I adore this poinsetta girl image! Glad to hear you've receievd your DT package. Hope you've had some time to play with it over the weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Jan! Your image is beautiful and your coloring is fantastic! Awesome job with the color combo as well!
hugs
Risa:)