Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog


Good morning everyone,
It's Wednesday again already!! I have my Design Team card for Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog up for your viewing. Nat has done a very cute and fun sketch for us all to follow this week. I hope you will find time to make a card and post it this week. I would love to stop by your blogs and see what you come up with this beautiful sketch. My card today features the Prayer girl by Mo's Digital Pencil. I LOVE IT.. If you haven't tried out her designs yet you need to very soon. She has up new image daily.. :o)

I have picture of inside and out today.........I have to tell you that the quality of the photo's are not so good today.
Hope you all have a great day!!
hugs, janny


Card Ingredients:

Papers: bazill card stocks, Crate Paper Pink Paislee
Stamps: Prayer girl by:
Mo's Digital Pencil sentiment by Hero arts
Ink: Memento, copic markers, watercolors pencils
EmBellies: heart brads, half pearls, prima flowers, brads, leather lacing, sheer dot ribbon

Card has beeen sewn on the outside.

I used my oval nesties for the teddy image on the inside.




Thanks for stopping by Today!!

19 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my what a beauty this is the image is so adorable and coloured perfectly love the design and the inside is gorgeous.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Victoria said...

Wow Janny this is adorable. Love this cute MM image and the papers/colours you've used. You've finished the inside off beautifully as well!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Saskia said...

Oooooh.... so beautiful and so sweet!!

Saskia :)

CFLanger said...

Wow - this is SO cute! I love the way you did the inside of the card too!

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun, beautiful colours and layout xxx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

What a very sweet card to let someone know that you are thinking about her! The image is so pretty as well are the papers. Love your stitching and the lovely flowers.

Warm regards, Renata

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Wow, a beautiful and serene card. It reminds me of those moments that are so innocent. Have a great day.

queen-of-nostalgia said...

You are killing me! This is tooooo darling :) I love it - what a pretty mix of papers and a beautifully colored image ;)

Cheers!
Kristen

Juls said...

so adorable! Love the titching detail on the main image!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janny!! Oh wow!! What a sweetheart!!! Love your image and your coloring is always fantastic!! I love your work hun!! HUGS

Sandra H. said...

AWWW, this is sooooo cute!!!

Pat said...

Beautiful card Janny and the image is so cute, love it.

Pat xx

Caroline said...

gorgeous as always x

Tara said...

How very cute Janny and I love what you've done with thie inside too, it's adorable!
hugs Tara xx

Sharon said...

A beautifully created card Janny. And the inside too? A lot of work, but well worth it! Well done. Hugs from SA, Sharon

Franca said...

Your card is wonderfull!!!! The image is sooo sweet. Love it too.

Hugs Franca

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card as usual love the colours and detail

Anonymous said...

I love Mo's images too! I have several purchased but haven't had a chance to color them up yet. This once a year "job" is cutting into my fun!LOL! You do an amazing job on your cards Janny! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Liv Johanne said...

Oh! I love this one! Beautiful!