Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Taste of Summer and award.........


Good morning,

Thank goodness it's Staurday!!! Work has been a bear this week. Long hours and it's only going to get worse this coming week. So I am going to enjoy my weekend. :o)

My card today is Purple's and green's again. I don't know what it is with these colors and me. But I have done a few the last little while. :o) I have used an hAnglar image that a blogging friend of mine has sent me. WAVING...... I have followed the beautiful sketch over at Friday Sketchers this week. Short post today, I have to run............

Wishing you all a very WONDERFUL weekend!!
janny

Card Ingredients..........
Papers: stampin up, bazill card stocks, 3 bugs in a rug,We R Memory Makers, My Mind's Eye
Stamps: hAnglar
Ink: copic markers watercolors pencils
EmBellies: brads, prima flowers, wooden words, brass flower with rhinestone, Butterfly, fabric picture holders, sugared brad

I have used my Armada corner punch on the image and I have sewn this card with 3 different stitches.


Thank you for stopping by today.


Thank you for the comments that you leave!!! They do put a smile on my face.



_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________

I have been given this wonderful award by Sem at SemSee's. She is the sweetest thing and has some of the most beautiful artwork. You might want to stop over there with a cup of tea and have a visit. You will not be disappointed. Thanks so much for thinking of me sweetie.

I hate to pass these things on. LOL.. it's a hard things to do because in blog land I have so many friends. But for this one I have chosen 5 bloggers that not only insirpe me but go up and beyond with their kindness.
Thank you ladies..... I am so proud to call you FRIEND...

1. http://judyscraftymoments.blogspot.com/ Judy
2 .http://michellesscrap.blogspot.com/ Michelle
3. http://denasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/ Dena
4. http://kortkroken.blogspot.com/2009/08/stamptacular-19.html Gry-Heidi
5. http://cuddlycards.blogspot.com/2009/08/sweet-thank-you.html Vicki

21 comments:

Mel said...

Another beautiful card. I also think purple & green go so well together ~ Mel x

Juls said...

I love this sketch! love your interpritation of it! such an elegant card!

Kim. said...

Those colours match so well I would never of thought of putting purple and green together.
Lovely.
Kim xXx

Victoria said...

So pretty Janny. Adorable image and the flowers are gorgeous! Thank you so much for thinking of me with this award, you are so kind!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowww Janny,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

SemSee said...

Truly beautiful, Janny! LOVE the different hues of purples and greens you've used, and your interpretation of the sketch is gorgeous. Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Hugs, Sem x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card love the colour combo and the papers are lovely. luv gina xx

Sue said...

Ohhh, how cute is this. Adore the colours you have used and what a feb sketch.
Sue xx

Dena said...

Janny, oh this is toooooooo sweeeeet!!! I personally am a huge fan of purple, so of course I love it and with all your gorgeous details wha la!!! Too die for girl!
Thanks you so much for my award! I will proudly display tomorrow with a card. I'm so glad we have met through blogland. We will have to really meet up some time though. How fun would that be?!!!! You are such a sweet friend! Hugs, Dena

Marley said...

Janny, what a lovely card!!
Great colours..
Well done!
xxxx Marley

Gry-Heidi said...

Thank you soo much for the lovely award, so sweet of you :o) You made my day !!
I have been painting and cleaning my kitchen for three days, puhhh. After painting the ceiling today, I´m finished :o)

Your Hänglar card is soo beautiful! Love the colours and it´s decorated perfect!

Hugs, Gry-Heidi :)

Lisa said...

This is so pretty! I love the colours and the image is just so sweet.

Lisa x

nessy said...

adorable card ~love those colours together ~such a sweet image ~love all the delightful embellishments!
congrats on your award
vanessa xx

Marcea said...

Oh wow sweetie, this is simply fabulous. So happy to be drooling over your work on a Sunday morning
-x-

Mummylade said...

beautifully coloured image

Simone said...

What a fabulous card!!! Love it!
Simone

Liza said...

Stunning card Jan, your colour choices and colouring are devine.

Liza x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Realy love this purple and green!! Great layout, adore the stitching and the pretty accents.

Sunny regards, Renata

Desire Fourie said...

This card is beautiful and such a great take on the sketch. Love the mauve and green colour combo. Congrats on your well deserved award. Have a good unwind the rest of Sunday.
Hugs
Desire

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Love your cards... as always! Hey, Janny - I am doing some of the challenges too! I plan to post them later today :) I am so excited (and nervous!) as they will be my first challenges!

Unknown said...

wow your card is really fantastic and very pretty. i love those colours and your style is just sweet and harmonic.
thank you so much for your entry with my sketch to the friday sketchers challenge.
have a nice week. hugs, bea