Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sugar Nellie Manga Kids Sneek Peek.........


Good morning,


No card for me today. I have been so busy with work this last week that when I get home I am tired and just can't seem to get a card finished. But things will get back to normal for me next week. As the busy time will be over. I just had to show you the new SUGAR NELLIE Sneeky peek of another two Christmas Manga girls available in early September. OH aren't they just so cute???!!!!!! I can't wait until my kit gets here!!!!!!!!!! I want to play..........

wishing you all a very wonderful day,

janny

6 comments:

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

They are so adorable, aren't they?

Mummylade said...

how absolutely adorable

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Janny,what a beautiful stamps.
Wowwwwwww,i love the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

CreaRenata said...

They are just so cute!

Aunty Sue said...

hi these are fab images cant wait till we can buy

Holly said...

These are ABSOLUTELY adorable images....where can I buy them?