Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Second post for today...


I went browsing after I posted this morning and looked at the Mojo Monday Challenge and the sketch sparked an idea right off the bat. LOL...... I started to work it up and mine is just a bit to the side not right up the middle as the sketch is. Not sure that I am liking that jellishment just above Tilda's head either. The rule with the sketch .you could put the circle thingy on top or not and I just decided to leave it. I hope it is close enough for the challenge.

Okay I am out of here for the rest of the day. Have a zillions things that I want to do.


Make sure to scroll down to see the other post for today.
hugz.......janny


Ingredients:





Papers: bazill card stocks, Creative Imaginations,American Crafts,Making Memories,
Stamps: PicnicTIlda, summer background by Magnolia
Ink: Memento, watercolors pencils and copic markers to color , Destressed inks, to shade
Bellies: ribbon, brads, stickles, USA charm, ribbons, star eyelets, jellishment
ALL CARDS ARE STITCHED INSIDE AND OUT.......

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

I love this card it is beautiful I love the colours you have chosen and you have used the sketch perfectly. I love Tilda she is my first love and how wonderful to have used that background I think this is a recipe for the ideal card for anyone to receive.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Fab 4th of July card! Great colours and cute tilda!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Terri E. said...

Wonderful coloring. Great job with the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Scrapmumur said...

Hi janny, your card is simply gorgeous!!!
Wonderful look!!! and marvelous combination of papers.
Hugs, mumur

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Jan!! You're doing such a band up job with the sketches and mags and coloring!! This is totally gorgeous!!! WOW!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

itsabrt said...

This card is just perfect for the sketch!BR-T