Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't forget............

The *NEW* Diane Duda stamps will be released this weekend by Sugar Nellie.
Hello Everyone, Just a quick reminder that the *New* Diane Duda stamps will be released this weekend by Sugar Nellie. In fact it will be on Friday June 19 with a BIG blog hop to see these. It's going to be so much fun!!! I have only seen one of the stamps to be released and I tell you it is so cute!!! It is a must have!! Don't miss the hop. Prizes will be given away along the way. You will start the hop at sugarnellie.blogspot. Yes, this is why I have not posted any cards yet this week. I have been working on this hop. :o)

DON'T MISS THE FUN to see them precious little darlings.
See you all on Friday morning. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
janny

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Ooooh how exciting Janny! Roll on friday!
Have a great day, hugs, Vicky -x-

coldwaters2 said...

I have been visiting Funky Kits a few times this week to keep checking will visit again Friday morning can't wait.

Hugs
Lorraine x