Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tilda on a candle

Good morning everyone....
Just wanted to show you my candle that I made with my friend Sandy over the holiday weekend. It was NOT as hard as I thought it was going to be. But I must say that painting on tissue was NO PICNIC!! LOL... I really do like it and I do plan to make more. I LOVE CANDLES!! What a way to make them special or to match your decor. I was thinking what a great gift idea!!! What do you think???

Wishing you all a very wonderful Wednesday...
janny



RECIPE:







Tilda dragonfly stamp


1 candle ( it is a cheap one) next time I will buy a good one!!

MM metal stars

ribbon
prima flowers

stickles

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh look at you!! You're so clever girl!! I just LOVE this candle!! Such a gorgeous job with it!!

Sylvia Blum said...

WOWWWW!!!! Stunning!!! I have tried this technique (stamping and colouring on tissue paper and heat set on a candle) myself a while ago, but the result has been horrible *lol*
But I soooo love what you have created here! GREAT work, Janny!!!
{love} Sylvia

Victoria said...

Fab candle Jan! I'm yet to try this technique!!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Kim Dellow said...

Oh just beautiful, lovely work. love the sparkle. Kim

Tammi said...

Pretty, love the little bit of ribbon/flowers with it!

Jodi said...

Beautiful card!! Love your coloring and those pretty papers!!
Hugs
Jodi =)