Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day ladies

Good Morning and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Last night worked on a very *FUN* card for the Penny Black Challenge. I have to tell you just how fun this card was to make............ tee hee hee............. I have wanted to take this Penny Black stamp and put some flower soft on the cute little lamb for weeks. I just have not taken or found the time to do it. But this challenge got the ball rolling for me. LOL... The challenge over there this week is for BLACK, WHITE + one color of your choice. So I just knew this stamp would be PERFECT for that......... :o) Black and white cow and sheep and that cute little pink pig!!
Look close at the little details.......I am such a detail person.. I can never seem to wait to get the bones of the card done so I can start on the details. On this image I have put a little black and silver purse charm to cover the stamp image of a purse. The pig has rhinestones around her neck for the necklace and then for the fun part....That sheep has flower soft all over him and I did add some Stickles on top of that to make him sparkle just a tad. The cow and sheeps heads are popped and the pigs nose also. What do you think??? I love comments........so please leave one and let me know just what you think of this fun stamped image. I really love the way that it did turn out!!!!!!! I had a BLAST making this one.. :o)

hugzzzz to all and wishing you a very wonderful restful day.
janny
RECIPE:
papers:
bazill card stocks, Reminisce, BoBunny, K&Company rose on bottom were cute from some *OLD* Whipper Snapper papersStamps:The Sensations by Penny Black

Ink: StazOn, watercolors pencils and copic markers to color , stamp in' Up inks, to shade with
Bellies: Sheer dotted ribbon, brads, prima flowers, flower soft, dew drops, little black purse charm, Best Occasions rhinestone accents, , stickles
ALL OF MY CARDS ARE STITCHED INSIDE AND OUT.......

8 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow! Jan I just love this card. The cute little animals are so sweet. How cute are the little necklace and the handbag. I have been popping on and off here to see what your next creation would be and how super it is. Thank you for sharing.

Shirley

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Your card is sweet and wonderful.. great design

Victoria said...

This is just super cute Jan. Fab choice of colours and the detail on this image is just beautiful! Happy mothers day to you as well, hope you're family have some nice surprises planned for you!
Hugs, Vicky x

Kath Stewart said...

what a gorgeous fun happy card....love the image and the flowersoft on the sheep....great take on the challenge......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxx

Beth said...

This is such a fun card! I love how you've decorated the images! The papers are fab too! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Spyder said...

This is just great! I must hunt out this stamp. Love the way you've fluffed up the sheep! Love the colours and the whole design.

((Lyn))

Sue said...

Oh, so cute! What an adorable image and love what you did with it. The flower soft looks great too. Wonderful. Those are some handsome sons you have there, you're right, time flies!

Anonymous said...

TEEHEE!! So sweet!! What a fun card!! :) Hope you had a lovely weekend!!