Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Just a few random cards today...

Good morning everyone,
Well it's Monday so back to the work week for me. I have so many things around here that I would like to do but just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. Maybe if I had 6 extra hours in a day. I would be able to get a few of them done. Maybe even some of my cards finished and a layout or 2 done and list on ebay.
Here I have listed a *Just Hello card* it has that cute little Ewin sitting on a wooden fence. LOVE LOVE LOVE those Magnolia stamps!!! I will be listing a few cards on ebay this week so make sure to stop and have a peek if you get a minute.
RECIPE
papers: bazill card stocks, My Minds Eye (LOVE this line!!)
Stamps: Erwin by Magnolia, fence background by Magnolia
Ink: Memento, watercolors pencils and copics to color , misc. inks to shade with
bellies: blue, red brads, decorative button, prima flowers, Stickles Crystal Letters by Buttons Galore
ALL OF MY CARDS ARE STITCHED INSIDE AND OUT.......

This second card that I have up for today has a very cute Sugar Nellie stamp on it. He is so cute!!
RECIPE
papers: bazill card stocks, Not sure of patter papers (sorry)
Stamps: Sugar Nellie
Ink: Memento, copics to color , misc. inks to shade with
bellies: metal tag, brads, ribbon decorative buttons, prima flowers, Stickles
ALL OF MY CARDS ARE STITCHED INSIDE AND OUT.......
WISHING YOU ALL A VERY WONDERFUL WEEK....
janny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What gorgeous card again!! :) I especially love the bottom one with that darling cuddling bear!! I have this image and he looks adorable with your coloring!!