Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Sunday already........


Hello and I hope you are all having a wonder Sunday. I can't figure out where the weekend has gone. :o(
I made this card a few days ago and haven't posted it yet. I thought that for today I would get it posted. It would make a wonderful Mother's Day card. I am working on another card now and hope to post it in a little bit. I will be listing some of my cards on ebay tomorrow evening. (Monday) If you have a minute run over there and have a look. You will be able to see the inside and out along with the envy.

Blessings to all on this wonderful warm Sunday,
janny

RECIPE:
papers: bazill card stocks, 3bugsinarug,Cloud9Designs, Deja Views,
Stamps: Tila with rolling pin by Magnolia
Ink: Memento, watercolors pencils and copics to color , misc. inks to shade with
bellies: Jolee flowers, brass brads, grosgrain ribbon (stampin up), decorative buttons, Stickles
ALL OF MY CARDS ARE STITCHED INSIDE AND OUT.......

3 comments:

joey said...

Hi Jan, this is beautiful!love the papers and gorgeous colours. Joey.x

Michelle said...

Very cute!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So sunny and beautiful coloring!! Love the row of flowers!! Just gorgeous!