Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

It's FRIDAY

YaHoooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!! The weekend is here! LOL.. I have so many things that I need and want to do this weekend. The whether is going to be great! So 8 more hours of work this week and then I'm FREE! LOL.....

I have no time to work on challenges this morning. So i'm going to post a card that I have made with my Sugar Nellie *MacBeth* stamp. LOVE THAT STAMP!! I really love the papers that I have used with this card. As you can see.by looking through my blog. I DO NOT used a line of papers. I am a mix them and match them kind of girl. It just makes it so much more my own little work of art instead of using someone elses lines of papers all picked out. This way I get the chance to blend them myself and it's not like any other. I will work on my challenges this evening and post them in the morning. :o) To find Sugar Nellie stamps stop by and see Michelle at Michelle's Scrapbooking . She has tons of fun stamps for sale.
WISHING YOU ALL A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!!

janny xxx


RECIPE
papers: bazill card stocks, Little Yellow Bicycle,Carolee's Creations,3 bugs in a rug
Stamps: MacBeth by Sugar Nellie
Ink: Memento, watercolors pencils to color , misc. inks, to shade with
bellies: brads, Stamp'in Up ribbon
ALL OF MY CARDS ARE STITCHED INSIDE AND OUT.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jan I love this little guy and how you blend the blue aura around him. You will have to teach me to do that. Thanks for mentioning my store, stop by my blog and check out the new Anya stamps I have on order. I know ... I know... quit enabling!

CraftyC said...

A stunning card Jan, the papers match so perfectly!
Clairex