Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

HELLO and Happy Sunday


Today I am just going to post a few of the layouts that I have made and sold. I enjoy scrapping and sharing my work with others. It is such a rewarding thing to do. I love to make people smile. All of these layout have been made be me and are my personal work. I use *NO* patterns and I am such a detail kind of freak.

Tomorrow morning I hope to get photos of the card that I made today for the Sunday Challenge over at Magnolia VS Stampavie. IT will be my first and I hope not to be the last. I would love to do a few of these a week. I think that it may help mine mind to to flow again as I have been in a artist block type state for a bit now. It is something like writers block. I hope you enjoy looking at my layouts..... Have a great week and many blessings,

No comments: