Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Magnolia-licious Highlites February Challenge

Today I have my February project for the 
Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge.


It's so hard to believe that it is already February!


The challenge this month is:
Vintage, Shabby Chic



I have used #3048 Sitting Tilda with Teddybear.

I have colored my fun little Tilda with my copic markers.

Papers: Creative Imaginations, Cratepaper, Prima Marketing Inc. and Bazzill cardstocks.

embellies: ribbons from RRR, paper flowers, gold key, pearls, lace, button that I have painted dots on, with love tag, cheese cloth, Magnolia Swirl Die with hearts, stickles, brown string thread. 

The heart just behind Tilda is hand cut. I painted it with brown paint then added Crackle paint and let dry. Then added white paint. IWhen all dry I added destressed inks around the edges. It has been popped for a 3D look.
 
I have used my distressed inks around all paper edges and I have sewn on my card. 

Now don't forget that all Magnoila items can be bought at the Magnolia-licious store along with a lot of things for your stamping needs. Diana has first class service and I tell you the shipping is fast!!



Challenges to enter my card:

Wild Orchid : Creature Comforts
Card Making Mama's : Something Old (everything on card)
Stamp with Fun : Cute Vintage
Totally Papercrafts : Pearls and Lace
 Everybody Art : Swirls.


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!!!

Please make sure that stop over at the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog to see all of the wonderful projects by my teamies. I hope you will find time to join us this month. Wonderful prizes to be won from the Magnoilia-licious Store. You can find all of the info over at the Highlites Blog.

Photobucket

40 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Janiel, this is absolutely stunning. So much to feast one's eyes on.
Hugs
Desire

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card ♥♥

martina's kaartjes said...

what a great card ! lovely details, great coloring
greetings, martina
x

Therese said...

So beautiful! :)

D K Crafts said...

Hi Janiel. This is really beautiful. Lots of lovely detail and gorgeous image. Donna

Kelly Neis said...

I just love your card, everything! On my computer her hair has a hue of pink in the black and it shows beautifully. I also love the paper with the embellishments, they are laid out so pretty.

Renkata said...

wow sweetie this is really so romantic.
Love it!

dolcreations said...

Beautiful Janiel! Still having computer issues....not fun I tell ya!

Sinikka said...

A lovely card and sweet with the small flowers and the little tag.
Hugs Sinikka

Karin said...

Hi Janiel,

Such a wonderfull and sweet card you have made!

Hugs, Karin

Tracy said...

Hi Janiel
This is so sweet as always my friend, I love the image and such pretty embellies.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Janiel,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

angelwhispers said...

My my this is beautiful and such great colours and divine papers! Chanelle xxx

June Nelson said...

OOh Jniel my little special cardmaking palthe inspiration you give me is fabulous, oh this is another beautiful card, have a lovely weekend xxx

Louise said...

Beautiful card, fabulous papers and embellishments. Tilda is adorable
Louise

Suzi said...

Stunning card Janiel, love the papers, layout and of course sweet Tilda.
Hugs
Suzi x

Paula said...

Gorgeous! I love the heart you made. It's perfect with Tilda. Looks great!

Paper Tails said...

Stunning card! Your embellishments are beautiful.

Karen

Sandy said...

This is such a sweet image and as usual, your card is pure perfection!
sandy

Barb Hardeman said...

Such a beautiful card Janny! You really know how to make Shabby Chic perfectly! Love all the distressed edges and your coloring on sweet Tilda is beautiful! Awesome job...hugs...Barb <><

tammejean said...

your card is very beautiful, love the colors---thanks for sharing

Angela said...

Sooo pretty Janiel! I love everything about this gorgeous card! Beautiful combination of papers and colors. Love the stitching and pretty embellishing. Just gorgeous as always dear! big hugs, Angela

julieprice3 said...

Gorgeous card Janiel, the DP is just beautiful, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Karen's Fun Blog said...

This is soooo gorgeous!! : )

Rene said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely stunning!
Rene ;D

Kylie said...

Adorable Janny! Such a cutie pie and perfect in every detail :) I love everything about it.

Hugs Kylie

Nicola said...

Stunning card Janiel with so many scrummy details! Tilda is coloured to perfection, the Dp's are divine and I love your hand made heart!
Hugs Nicola xxx

syllie said...

Wow this is a gorgeous creation. The colors are awesome, so is everything on yourd card.
xxxSylvia

Elle said...

Sweet and romantic all at the same time.

Mascha van Dijk Zimmerman said...

She is beautiful Janny, Bye Mascha

Norma said...

Janiel, gorgeous card. The shabby chic look looks great--love thoe distressed edges. Fab colouring of Tilda as always of course. That background DP is to die for. Wonderful layout.
hugs,
Norma

marja said...

What a gorgeous card Janiel,this is absolutely stunning!!

Hugs Marja.

Bev said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

Danielle said...

Janiel this is very lovely. such a delicate style, love the lace and those awesome colors you selected for tilda. Beautiful details!

Linda said...

Wow isn't she just lovely!!!! Wow what a super fabulous card!!!! I love the way you colored her!!!!!Wow excellent work again!!!!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Nothing shabby about this beauty, PQ. It's all chic!!! Beautifully vintage and just perfect! IMTAP! Hugs, Lesley

Monique said...

Wow. What a beautifull card Janiel :)).

Hugs Monique

Marlies said...

what a gorgeous card! I love the DP and cute image and there are so many beautiful embellies! hugs, Marlies

Pam said...

Hi Janiel....your card is sooooo
gorgeous...as always! Love all the great details. Beautiful...
Hugs....Pam:)

Christina C. said...

OMG...Janiel, this is absolutely breathtaking!!!!! Love the gorgeous design and Tilda is colored magnificently!!! Extraordinarily stunning creation!!!!