Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

FALL BALL FUN!!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone.

Today I have a fun card to share. I know that it's not September 1 until tomorrow but I wanted to share today.. LOL.........




I have used another new stamp from Magnolia-licious today!! Now isn't she a doll?? She is #206 Baseball Tilda available from Magnolia-licious in regular size and also in mini form! Diana has the largest selection of regulr and mini Magnolia stamps in North America with great customer service!



I have noticed that fall ball around has just started and it got me to thinking that I should do a fall ball card with the fall colors of here in the desert. Blue for the sky and shades of red, brown and yellow.

I have colored my image with my copic markers.
Papers: MME, Imaginise and Bazzill cardstocks.
Embellies: square and round brads, ribbon, tulle, calendar month by Jenni Bowlin, paper flowers.
I have sewn my card and used distressed inks for all the layers edges. I have used the DooHickeys die cut swirl and the leaf by Magnolia. And can also be found at Magnolia-licious.


I have used the sketch for Sketch and Stash. Then Wild Orchid wants to see tags tags tags......... so I made my calendar as a pull out tag. Jelly Park wants us to get punchy. I did that with the DooHickey dies. Heart Song Inspirations has anything goes this week. I will be entering my card into these challenges.

Well that is about it for me today............ I hope you have a great day!!!

I am sorry for my lack of blogging. I really do miss being able to hop around to everyones blogs but life just will not let me do that right now. Still not on my feet.

Thanks for stopping by with your very kind comments....they truly mean a lot to me and uplift me.




Photobucket

31 comments:

Monique said...

That's so cute !! I love it :)).

Hugs Monique

Kellie said...

WOW I think you knocked this out of the park, it's gorgeous your colouring is WOW! xx

yvon said...

OMG, gorgeous. Love the colors you used.
Hugs, Yvon

*Vicki* said...

Janny, this is really sweet!! I love the calendar pull-out!! So fun!! ;)

Barb Hardeman said...

Cute, cute, cute card Janny! Love the colors you used and your coloring of Tilda is fabby! How cute to have the little September calendar pull out! So creative...hugs...Barb

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cutie card with the calendar...

Jennifer Scull said...

this is adorable! love that calendar!
thank you so much for joining our die cuts/punches challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)
also, thanks for playing along in the anything goes challenge at Heart Song!

Designing with Debbie said...

Love your card. My 5 year old daughter is starting soccer this fall so this really fits the theme. great coloring. Thanks for joining the Heart Song Challenge this week. Good Luck. Hope to see you again next week.
Debbie HSI DT

Jean said...

Toooo cute Janny.. I adore your color choices for Tilda's uniform, so precious and love all the accessories you used to decorate your card.. just so adorable... Love it..
Hugs, Jean

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just fabulous gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at WOC this time hugs pops x x x

Dana said...

Too sweet!! Love this little doll!!! Thanks for playing with us at Heart Song inspiration challenge.

Mo said...

Your card is gorgeous dear Janiel and this calendar month stamp tag looks great behind little Tilda...
Big Hugs,
Mo

VickieJ said...

Really cute card. Love the fall colors you used. Thanks for sharing with us.

Camilla said...

Amazing as always! Tilda looks fantastic, and all the colours match perfect together:)
I looove it!
Hugs, Camilla

Christina C. said...

Absolutely phenomenal, as always!!!! You never cease to amaze me with your gorgeous works of art!

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and colours
Louise

julieprice3 said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and colours
Hugs Julie P

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Janiel, love Tilda and the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Francy said...

Oh this card is lovely. I like the embellishments that you used.
Francy

Elle said...

Oh, the countless hours I spent at Fall Ball! Where was this card when I needed it? lol
I love that your coloring so matches the dp.

cathylynn said...

Fabulous as always Janiel!!! Your colors are amazing and you sure used a great layout with wonderful details.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful coloring as always. I love the colors you used and love this card. The tag is a great idea and all your cards are fabulous.

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at WOC x

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Janiel!
I haven't heard of Fall ball before but it is obviously a game that starts in the fall right?
I love this card. It is so cute. I love the colors and design.
I hope you are well!
Hugs Maz

Linda said...

WOWWWWWW how adorable and gorgeous!!!!!! Wow stunning card!!!!! Simply AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!!
Excellent work again!!!!

Cordine said...

Adorable card!
Hugs
Cordine

Davi said...

Absolutley wonderful card Janiel!! I love the coloring on the Tilda and all the fab layers, embellies and dps. So glad you shared it with us at HSI this week :) Hope you feel better soon.

ahlers5 said...

Adorable! Beautiful coloring. So glad you joined us at Jellpark this week.
Diane

Faye said...

Oh I love this card, look at all the fabby details! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch n Stash. x

Julie said...

Stunning card, Janiel!!! Such a great image and so many beautiful details!! Hope you're well sweetie, and thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash this time around. Hugs, Juliexx

Kylie said...

Oh wow Janny! I just adore your card. Such a little cute :) And I love the detachable tag,
Hugs Kylie x