Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

YOU'RE SEW SWEET.........Elisabeth Bell June Blog Hop

Happy Friday all of my cyber friends........
WELCOME to the Elisabeth Bell JUNE digi reveal!!

If you have hopped here from the lovely Lynda's blog you are right on track if not you may want to click HERE to go to the beginning. I am the last stop for the hop today!

I am sure that you are all in love with this little cutie!!!



I know that am!! And what a fun name she has!!




Now remember that you can get this little cutie at the Elisabeth Bell Digi Gallery.



Really quick before I get into recipe for my card. I didn't get ALL of my project finished. But I will have it ALL DONE and will post it on Tuesday. So I hope that you will stop by and see what else that I did with this image.
It's something just a tad different from the normal. I think you will like it... I have colored this little sweetie with my copic markers. I am really loving them!! Learning more tricks with them all of the time.If you need refills or markers make sure to stop by Michelle's Scrapbooking and More for a great prices with fast friendly service.



I picked a few challenges to work with as I made my card...

First of all I used Bev's beautiful sketch from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS CHALLENGE.

Then over at CHARISMA CARDZ they want to see Pink and Green.

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge wants us to include stitching.

POLLYCRAFT wants Ribbons and Flowers

STAMP WITH FUN wants to see Pearls and flowers.


papers: Magnolia 6x6 papers that can be bought at Magnolia-Licious and the green stripe is from my mini deck by Cosmo Cricket. I have also used Bazzill cardstock.

embellies: green checked ruffled ribbon and I have added some beautiful white trim in the middle of it. Pink checked ribbon, cheese cloth, paper flowers, pearls, doily. I did use some Crystal Lacquer on my strawberries to give them a bit of shine. I have used my Spellbinder circles that can be bought at Michelle's Scrapbooking and more. And of course I have sewn my card.

If you look at the photo above you can see that I have each one of the layers popped. In real life it is very stunning with all of the different levels of layers.



I want to thank you for hopping along with us today!!!

I hope that you will join us in the challenge to win this very cute little digi. If you hop on over to the Digi Bell's blog now you will find out just what you need to do to enter.


I will be back tomorrow with a sneak peek for the new up and coming Little Darlings and then later in the day I will be posting my Magnolia Down Under Challenge card. I hope you will find time to stop by and say hello.

Have a great weekend!!!!


Photobucket

35 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Hi Janiel!

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I haven't colored an EB image in such a long time! I just adore her art. You really know how to showcase an image. I love this card. Gorgeous work!

Hugs, Mindy

Lou said...

Hi!this is truly gorgeous,such pretty colours and amazing colouring.
hugs Lou.xx

Renkata said...

Such a gorgeous card janiel.
Amazing details.

jan farnworth said...

how pretty

CraftinGranny said...

Your projects and cards are always so amazing, original, and beautifully detailed. This one is definately a winner. Love this new image! The hop has been so inspiring and I'm off to get her now. No patience on my end and not taking any chances on missing out or forgetting... Thanks for all the inspiration you create for others. "Hugs" Carol

Gina L said...

I really like the popping of the layers and the mix of patterns in the papers. Beautiful!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

How precious! Beautiful...oh I want this image :O)

Juls said...

wow this is so gorgeous!!! sewing was my first love, especially cross stitch, so I think I am totally in love with this image, love the gorgeous colours and your layout, just everything!! fabby card!!! Hugs JUls

jules said...

oh wow Janiel this is gorgeous!!!!

D K Crafts said...

Hi Janiel. Gorgeous card. The colours and layers are beautiful and the image is adorable. Look forward to seeing the rest of your project. Donna

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous Janiel. Beautifully coloured as always and a stunning image
Clairexx

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh Janiel, your cards are an absolute delight to behold, so soft and feminine. This one is gorgeous. hugs Sharon

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Janiel,
Wow this card is stunningly beautiful. fabulous image and gorgeous colouring. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Allison said...

lovely card
Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Jopie said...

it's an amazing beautiful card the image and the colours very gorgeous.
hugs jopie

Mary Lou said...

Oh my Janiel~~this is STUNNING!!! Love the cheesecloth idea--SUPERB!!!!
I cannot wait to see what else goes with this Beauty~~You are without a doubt AMAZING!!!! Your copic coloring is dreamy~~You do learn quickly:)
Blessings and hugz

Country Mouse said...

What a beautiful card!!! I have to have that image..only because my daughter has curly hair or "locks" and her nickname is Kiki!!!! :)

Creations by Shirl said...

A very cute card, luv your color choices....

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring and card designs are amazing! I've had such a good time visiting today. Thank you!

Wendy said...

Your card looks truly amazing! Very beautifully done!

Hugs,
Wendy

Dori said...

I think this is adorable! She is just too precious for words! Your coloring is amazing and I just love all the beautiful details you added to the card. Well done!!

The Crystal Elephant said...

Beautiful. Your cards are just wonderful! xx

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card with great papers and lovely embellishments. Love how you did the background.
Kim xXx

Laetitia said...

Great card. Love this colour combo of pink and green. Your colouring is fab and what a perfect creation to finish this hop.
Thank you for the inspiration,
Laetitia xx

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card and so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! Fantastic colouring.
hugs
Vanja

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card you made. You have very nice color. You have nice paper. Find the stamp is very cute.

Really like to blog hopping. You're doing it again with inspiration and you see what different creations of the same stamp is being generated.

Greetings Astrid.

Penni said...

Wow Wow Wow - this is soooo pretty.

Hugs
Penni
X

Milliesmarvels said...

Oh wow!! This is beautiful! I love the image and the papers and all the details are just stunning!
Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge!
Jane
x

Bev said...

So pretty with wonderful detail. Thanks for joining WOC this week x

Gemma said...

a lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our Pink & Green challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

Brenda Lee said...

The card is just too beautiful!! It should be framed. :)

Pami said...

Hi Janiel, wow this is so gorgeous, such pretty colours and I love the white mesh you have in the ribbon. Pami x

Mette said...

Stunning card. Love the DP and elements used and your colouring is fabulous.

Hugs, Mette

creativchen said...

Dear Janiel, your cards are so amazing colored! Many thanks for your beautiful Inspirations. I visit you gentle to take a look on my Blog too. Many Hugs from Marina