Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just swinging in to say HELLO.......

Hello everyone........
What a rolling type coaster life has been at our house this last month or more.
We have had alot of family illness and one resulting in death. So I am away now taking care of funeral arrangments and such. So the title of my card today is very fitting.
JUST SWINGING IN TO SAY HELLO...
now I just noted on my card that I have the title ALL WRONG!! Now that shows you just how upset I have been and that my mind is not with my card making. I guess. I will have to fix it when I return home. sigh...
****************
Challenges to enter:
CRAZY4CHALLENGES: create a card that has a tree somewhere on it
POLLYCRAFT: teen cards
WILD ORCHID: punch it out
I have used a new digi image from Polly Craft for my card and colored her with my copic markers.
I have used some old scraps from my scrap bag for my card.
Added a few perals, ribbon and flowers to finish off my card.
I have used my Spellbinders for around the image and the circle behind it. This card has been sewn and inked with my Ranger distressed inks.
I hope to be back and posting like normal mid next week. I MISS MY CRAFTING TIME and blog hopping. It is something that helps me to relax. But no time for that right now.
Thank you to all of you for the special emails and such that you have sent. Thank you for the very kind comments that you leave for me!! I loved them all and appreciate them all!!

Photobucket

23 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card Janiel.
luv
Debby

angelwhispers said...

Well it's just so beautiful Janiel and such pretty Colours!!!

Love & hugs to you and your family Janiel I will be thinking of you all!! Chanelle xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

I think your card's beautiful Janiel. My love and thoughts are with you. Hugs xo Jackie

Maria Therese said...

Wooooooooooooow sweetie your card is gorgeous! Sorry to hear about your loss!
Thank you for entering the Pollycraft challenge.

D K Crafts said...

Hi Janiel. Sorry to hear about your family's loss. Your card is really beautiful. Love the colours and the image is adorable. Donna

Dena said...

Janiel! I'm sorry to hear things are so stressful for you right now. I totally hear ya!
Your card is wonderful! Such pretty colors and a sweet image!
Take care and feel better!
Dena

dolcreations said...

Hello Janiel...I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Your card is gorgeous. I love how you use that black checkered paper to border around the edges! Beautiful work!

Brenda said...

I think it is perfect! don't need to go messing with perfection!! My thoughts are with you, sorry for your loss, hope things look up real soon! Cyber hugs, Bren

Pat said...

Sorry to hear of your family loss and illness Janiel. Your card is beautiful the image is so sweet and the colours gorgeous. Take care.

Pat xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Janiel,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra said...

Beautiful card....such a lovely image and coloured beautifully too!
Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft
Take care
San x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Janiel, I so love that image, colours and design a superb card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card! I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
hugs,
Shell

Sally said...

Such a sweet card, great image and love the colours and layout.
Hugs Sally xxx

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous card Janiel! Your coloring is amazing..love all the polka dots :) and the sweet, sweet image!!! Thank you so much for joining us at the C4C this week! Hugs ~S~

Sandy said...

Cute as can be Janiel - just where I want to be right now - on a swing with both of my cats!!
Sandy

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

So cheerful n colorful. Like ur creations n now following ur blog too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Grenouille Greetings said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Janiel. I hope the funeral is a celebration of the life of your loved one and that your hubby, you and the children gain some comfort from the support of friends and family during this sad time.

You have made a beautiful card! I love the black and white checks just peeking out behind all that pink. Lovely! Hugs, Lesley

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a cute image is this
your card is awesome hun
hugs angelique

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is gorgeous Janiel...love the image and your beautiful colouring :)

Juls said...

Hi Janiel,

I have been taking a good look at all your fabulous creations that I missed while I was away...you really do have such a gorgeous style!!

Loving this card, the colours are just gorgeous!!

Hugs Juls

Ila said...

Your card is totally Cute and Gorgeous!!..I love it!!...So Sorry about your loss..Take Care!!..Hugs, Ila

Highland Monkey's said...

What a cute card and the colours are lovely.