Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

E Bell's Letters To Santa

Hello to all of my cyber friends!!
Today I have a quick post.

Now just look at how cute she is!!!!!!

I have colored her with my copic markers and watercolor pencils.
I have added, pearls, snowflakes, prima roses, bakers twine, Crochet velvet trim, stickles and a cute little emb. 25th patch.

Paper I have used is DCWV Christmas pack.

I have used my Ranger distressed inks for all of the edges and have sewn my card. A lot of the items I have used on my card are from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.




I have used the challenge colors from: Our Creative Corner
and the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges by Cindy Haffner.
Wild Orchid Crafts is having a challenge with old Fashioned Christmas.
I would also liketo enter there.

Don't forget to stop by the Digi Bell's blog on friday evening as the *NEW* digi will be released and you are going to want it!!!
It is my new favorite image!!

The Digi Bell's we have a hop with the new image Friday December 10th starting at 9 PM Arizona time.
I can't wait to show you my project for this hop.
It's is sooooooo cute and something a tad different !!
I will be back tomorrow with some ornaments to show you.
I hope you will stop by.

Photobucket

18 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi janiel,
I love the design papers and the colours you have chosen for this card. Beautiful image and gorgeous creation.
Hugs,
Fiona x

*Vicki* said...

Janny, she's so precious hun!! I love your color combo and the fabulous layout!! You've made this cutie look so adorable!! Wonderful job!!HUGS

Tammi said...

Janny this is gorgeous, love the sweet image and the colors, pretty little edge around the circle too! ~hugs

Renkata said...

Hi Janiel, such a sweet and precious card. Love the colours combo.

dolcreations said...

That's it..I am getting this stamp!LOL I love both of the cards you did with this image!Mind you I cannot begin to colour my image as beautifully as yours...but I always love trying! I love your paper and your layout!

Gina L said...

this is absolutely precious! I love every single embellie you used, as well as the non-traditional colors for a Christmas card. Wonderful!

Sharon Keanly said...

She is such a cutie pie. You sure know how to tempt a girl... just when I said "no more buying until the new year...lol" Beautiful colours, love the shimmerz.

Mette said...

Beautiful card. Those are fabulous colours and the elements are just lovely.

Hugs, Mette

tilly said...

love the colours you have chosen for your image, a fab card
Tilly x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!!

angelwhispers said...

WOW jut fabulous the colours and image are just beautiful. Chanelle xxx

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image, love the colours and papers, great layout too.
Kelly.x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Janiel. Love that sweet image and lovely colour combo. And you always add such lovely embellishments.

Kat xx

Tracy said...

OMG this is just perfect, so sweet and gorgeous papers and colours janiel. I love it entirely.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Another Christmas beauty, PQ! Keep em coming! Hugs, Lesley

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

I knew I was going to see something fabulous when I saw your entry at Our Creative Corner. I really struggled with those colors but you make it look easy-peasy! Wonderful work as always Janiel - love how you weave together so many different colors and textures and patterns to create a masterpiece! So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Hugs,
Linda

Riet said...

So wonderful card Janiel,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

awhhhhh this is just the cutist card ever...the image is just gorgeous and the colours are just delish!!! Hugs Juls